Recent content by Chupapi7847

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma
  1. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    What’s good guys midway through the week time to close out strong. Today was the first push day of the new series and it felt great. Bodies feeling more dialed back in the more I get back into things and some of the aches and stiffness are going away which is always appreciated. Really going to...
  2. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    What’s up guys another day another workout. Check ins today and we’re happy with where things are although I could lose 5 pounds but keeping things as is moving through this health phase. At the end of the 6ish weeks of this phase if I’m still in the same place that’s totally cool too. Looking...
  3. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    What’s up guys back at it today with some updates for you all. Some big changes in the last week with the biggest being the launch of my health phase. Sucks but def important to do, will be here for several weeks before I start blasting again. So as of right now dropping the mast and only on...
  4. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    What’s going on everyone excuse my absence I’m still working through this mental funk this weeks goal is to hit every lift and cardio session and build some momentum moving forward. Weights still around the 198 mark so I haven’t done too much more damage just staying the same. Check ins tomorrow...
  5. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    What going on guys I’m not dead just took some time to step back and work some things out and get back on track, you can only ignore things for so long until they catch up with you! Feeling good and ready to be back at it today after about a week and a half with no lifting in. Gonna ramp things...
  6. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    What’s up guys sorry I went mia but that damn sickness rug pulled my shit and I was more sick than before but I’ve been on some antibiotics a few days now and feeling almost back to normal, still some joint stiffness but the body aches, headaches and such are gone now. Being out of my routine...
  7. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    Yo happy Friday to everyone who’s weekend start now, if not…that sucks lol. Wasn’t super motivated today for the workout but I knew once I got the ball rolling I’d be Gucci. First leg day this week which was nice to get a good leg pump going. Left knee and hamstring are feeling a little clunky...
  8. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    What’s good not much to update today just another Wednesday in the books. Had a good pull session tonight really focusing on getting a deep lat stretch in my movements. Strength was terrible today but I am sick so that’s to be expected since I’m not 100%. Feels like a good cold but what started...
  9. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Transformation Cycle Log with US-Pharmacies

    Ground chicken spaghetti sounds 🔥
  10. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    Yo I’m back my boys and ready to fsu!! Fresh off a deload week and two rest days days in a row I was ready to get back to it and it was a legendary lift today. Push workout felt really good today was worried initially bc I was a bit stiff but after a good stretch I was ready to go! Strength was...
  11. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    What’s good my guys it’s a great day when I can get to the gym on my time when I want to. Have a 3 day weekend this weekend which is much needed and aligns well with the end of a deload week for me so the stars have aligned! Had a nice workout today enough to get a good pump but still keeping to...
  12. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    Thanks bro USP takes care of me 💯
  13. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    What’s going on guys took some advice and got some good rest this weekend and reset after all the grinding that’s been going on! Tweaked my back doing idek what but took it as a sign to take an additional rest day over the weekend so I didn’t turn a minor problem into a big one. Feeling much...
  14. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    Man what a day. Running off of 4 hours of sleep I’m barely surviving off a caffeine and willpower but made it through work and a workout which I was dreading but it wasn’t too bad just had to fight the version of myself that didn’t want to push it today and the feeling afterwards was great...
  15. Chupapi7847

    Approved Log Testosterone HGH Cialis Log

    Yo it’s another day another badass lift session. Idk what’s got into me lately but I’m flying through these workouts and getting shit done! Feeling good and motivated to keep crushing my goals and that exactly what I’m gonna keep doing. Not much to get into today, it was pull day which is...
Back
Top