afip.org big problems on their anavar

Seqoisk

been using afip.org anavar for the past 6 weeks.
First off I blew up about 20 pounds on this crap. That should not happen on anavar based on my research.
Second off I got bloodwork checked and my estrogen is sky high. It’s so high that I’m even getting itchy nipples. No doubt they sold me fake anavar. Not sure if this stuff is really dbol or what but it’s very disappointing because I spent a lot of money on this cycle for nothing

been using afip.org anavar for the past 6 weeks.
First off I blew up about 20 pounds on this crap. That should not happen on anavar based on my research.
Second off I got bloodwork checked and my estrogen is sky high. It’s so high that I’m even getting itchy nipples. No doubt they sold me fake anavar. Not sure if this stuff is really dbol or what but it’s very disappointing because I spent a lot of money on this cycle for nothing
afip.org is regular problematic source

I know nothing about them but i do know that it is very important to do your thorough research before hand with reviews and user feedback.. had you done so you would easily see that @domestic-supply is by far the highest rated out there

Back