Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd (ASC)

TukAngel

Hello everyone,
My name is Tuk, and I am excited to join this forum as a sales agent representing Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd. We specialize in high-quality peptides, human growth hormone (HGH), and steroids, including popular GLP-1 agonists.
At Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd, we pride ourselves on offering products that are pure, sterile, and competitively priced. Our product range includes a variety of peptides such as Tirzepatide, Semaglutide, TB-500, and many more. For example, we offer:
Semaglutide: 100mg--$180
Tirzepatide: 100mg--$180
Retatrutide: 100mg--$260
Each kit contains 10 vials, ensuring you receive a substantial quantity with each purchase. We guarantee high-quality products with efficient shipping and secure, real-time tracking from our factory directly to you.
We cater to both retail and wholesale customers, with attractive pricing for bulk orders. Payment is convenient and flexible with options like PayPal, Bitcoin, and Western Union.
Feel free to reach out to me for more information or to place an order. I look forward to connecting with you all and providing you with the best products in the market.

Hello everyone,
My name is Tuk, and I am excited to join this forum as a sales agent representing Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd. We specialize in high-quality peptides, human growth hormone (HGH), and steroids, including popular GLP-1 agonists.
At Angel Shanghai Chemical Co., Ltd, we pride ourselves on offering products that are pure, sterile, and competitively priced. Our product range includes a variety of peptides such as Tirzepatide, Semaglutide, TB-500, and many more. For example, we offer:
Semaglutide: 100mg--$180
Tirzepatide: 100mg--$180
Retatrutide: 100mg--$260
Each kit contains 10 vials, ensuring you receive a substantial quantity with each purchase. We guarantee high-quality products with efficient shipping and secure, real-time tracking from our factory directly to you.
We cater to both retail and wholesale customers, with attractive pricing for bulk orders. Payment is convenient and flexible with options like PayPal, Bitcoin, and Western Union.
Feel free to reach out to me for more information or to place an order. I look forward to connecting with you all and providing you with the best products in the market.
POST hplc results, lab tests
pictures of product
and customer reviews

otherwise we cant trust you

POST hplc results, lab tests
pictures of product
and customer reviews

otherwise we cant trust you
https://www.medsgogo.com/

Maybe these will prove something.
Please wait for the new batch of Janoshik test results. Everything is in progress.

https://www.medsgogo.com/

Maybe these will prove something.
Please wait for the new batch of Janoshik test results. Everything is in progress.
upload pics here just website nothing

86-17732117875
[email protected]

If you want to contact us through the website, please note tuk's name. Thanks!

Attachments

• Test Report #45442.png
    Test Report #45442.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Test Report #45440.png
    Test Report #45440.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Test Report #45441.png
    Test Report #45441.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 2

ASC-Angel Shanghai Chem Price List​

Product Pricing (1 kit = 10 vials):

Product1 Kit PricePrice for 5+ Kits
Semaglutide 10mg$180$160
Semaglutide 15mg$200$180
Semaglutide 20mg$240$220
Tirzepatide 10mg$180$160
Tirzepatide 15mg$210$180
Tirzepatide 20mg$250$230
Tirzepatide 30mg$330$300
Retatrutide 10mg$270$250
Retatrutide 12mg$280$260
Retatrutide 15mg$290$270
Cagrilintide 5mg$180$160

Testing Reports Available:
Shipping Fee:
  • $40 (USA, UK, Australia, Sweden, etc.)
Accepted Payment Methods:
  • PayPal (with fees)
  • Bitcoin (no fees)
  • Western Union (no fees)
After-Sales Policy:
  • Quality Assurance: Testing encouraged! If the purity is less than 98%, we offer free reshipping or a refund. (Janoshik)
Contact Information:

Group Purchase Announcement:We are planning our first group purchase. Please let us know which products you are interested in. We will consider everyone's needs to organize the best deals.

Attachments

• pep.pdf
    pep.pdf
    476.7 KB · Views: 0
  • pep.png
    pep.png
    108.6 KB · Views: 3
🛒 GB Products & Prices (Free Shipping Included):

Reta15
1 box: $315
2 boxes: $580

Tirz30
1 box: $350
2 boxes: $650

Sema10
1 box: $190
2 boxes: $330

🗓️ Event Dates:
Start: August 6, 2024, at midnight (00:00 AM) CST
End: August 9, 2024, at noon (12:00 PM) CST

📦 Shipping & Tracking:
Shipping Date: All orders will be shipped on August 9, 2024 (China Time).
Tracking Numbers: Will be provided on August 10, 2024 (China Time). ✈️

📢 Important Information:
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 kit
Free Shipping To: USA, Sweden, UK, Australia, and other specified countries; for other countries, please inquire about shipping costs. 🚚
Distributor Pricing: Planning to purchase five or more boxes? We offer special pricing—feel free to reach out for details! 💼
Limited Stock: 200 kits available for each product; once they’re gone, they’re gone!

📝 How To Order:
Email [email protected] or WhatsApp: +86 17732117875 with the following details to confirm your order:
Product Name and Quantity
Full Name
Shipping Address (including city, state, and postal code)
Valid Phone Number
Payment Method (choose one: PayPal, Western Union, Bitcoin)

💰 Payment Methods:
PayPal (transaction fee applies)
Western Union (no additional fees)
Bitcoin (no additional fees)

🔍 Quality & After-Sales:
We only accept Janoshik’s test reports. If purity is below 98%, we will offer a refund or reshipment.
Customs issues will be handled according to our standard policy.

🔔 Notes:
Ensure your address is accurate to avoid shipping delays.
Want to add other products to your order? We can ship them together with your group buy order for free; if you prefer separate shipments, additional shipping costs will apply.

Attachments

• Test Report #45440.png
    Test Report #45440.png
    205.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Test Report #45441.png
    Test Report #45441.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Test Report #45442.png
    Test Report #45442.png
    205.6 KB · Views: 3

🎉 Join Our GB Event! 🎉

🛒 GB02 Products & Prices :

Tirz 15
1 box: $180
2 boxes: $170 x 2

Sema 15
1 box: $175
2 boxes: $165 x 2

Cagri 10
1 box: $190
2 boxes: $180 x 2

Tesa 10
1 box: $205
2 boxes: $198 x 2

Shipping: $40

🗓 Event Dates:

Start: August 27, 2024, at midnight (00:00 AM) CST
End: August 30, 2024, at noon (12:00 PM) CST

📢 Important Information:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 kit 😻
Shipping: No matter how many kits you buy, it's $40! 🚚
(United States, Sweden, United Kingdom, Australia and other countries. Please enquire about shipping costs for other countries. )
Distributor Pricing: Planning to purchase five or more boxes? We offer special pricing—feel free to reach out for details! 💼
Limited Stock: 200 kits available for each product; once they’re gone, they’re gone! 🌷

📝 How To Order:

Email [email protected] or WhatsApp: +86 17732117875 with the following details to confirm your order:

Product Name and Quantity
Full Name
Shipping Address (including city, state, and postal code)
Valid Phone Number
Payment Method (choose one: PayPal, Western Union, Bitcoin)

💰 Payment Methods:

PayPal (transaction fee applies)
Western Union (no additional fees)
Bitcoin (no additional fees)

🔍 Quality & After-Sales:

We only accept Janoshik’s test reports. If purity is below 98%, we will offer a refund or reshipment.
Customs issues will be handled according to our standard policy.

🔔 Notes:

Ensure your address is accurate to avoid shipping delays.
Want to add other products to your order? We can ship them together with your group buy order for free; if you prefer separate shipments, additional shipping costs will apply.

Our test report is expected to come out next week.

I have my own discord and Telegraph channel. Please ask if it can be sent here. Is customer feedback a screenshot of a message from my customer after receiving the product? Is it possible for me to mosaic my customer's name?

I have my own discord and Telegraph channel. Please ask if it can be sent here. Is customer feedback a screenshot of a message from my customer after receiving the product? Is it possible for me to mosaic my customer's name?
no need discord
you post all the info here
invite your customers here and have them post @TukAngel

Back