MedsGogo and Polypeptide - Anything about these sources?

Lucasvinia

After extensive research on various platforms – forums, Reddit, Facebook, and Discord – I finally decided to make my first purchase of peptides directly from China. None of the orders have arrived yet, but I’ve already received the purity test results and spoke with some customers of these sellers, and so far, everything seems reliable.

I just discovered this forum yesterday and I’d like to know if anyone here has experience with these two companies. Here in Brazil, these products are quite expensive, so the alternative I found to purchase them more affordably was importing directly from China. I've never made this type of purchase before, so I’m still a bit unsure about how the process will go once the items arrive in Brazil, especially with customs. The sellers assured me that if the package gets held up, they would either resend the order or refund the payment.

If anyone here has dealt with these companies or has advice on this type of purchase, I’d really appreciate it! I’ll post a screenshot of the companies’ contacts to help with recognition. Thanks in advance!

Tuk contacts
Tuk: Medsgogo
[email protected]
86-17732117875

IMG_4750.png

Back