Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

HGH NEW

April Schimke

I've started taking HGH 2ius per day roughly..... Usually before bed....

Anyway.....Disappointed it hasn't helped me with sleep... Body feels mor flexible and durable....

But the lethargy is annoying... Drained feeling... Training is a chore.... Not sure if it's related to thyroid or other hormones not being synchronised...I was hoping for well being, sleep and energy to increase... Been over 3 weeks using it. Pharma grade... Straight from the hospital... expensive, I almost can not afford it, any trustworthy supplier? A I've tried lowering dosage but not much change... Just waiting for that energy and well being to kick in if ever.. Don't think sleep is going to improve... Any advice?

Thank you

I've started taking HGH 2ius per day roughly..... Usually before bed....

Anyway.....Disappointed it hasn't helped me with sleep... Body feels mor flexible and durable....

But the lethargy is annoying... Drained feeling... Training is a chore.... Not sure if it's related to thyroid or other hormones not being synchronised...I was hoping for well being, sleep and energy to increase... Been over 3 weeks using it. Pharma grade... Straight from the hospital... expensive, I almost can not afford it, any trustworthy supplier? A I've tried lowering dosage but not much change... Just waiting for that energy and well being to kick in if ever.. Don't think sleep is going to improve... Any advice?

Thank you
welcome to the MC family
yea HGH can have sides and sometimes serious

but many times the sides are due to the user using it wrong
@April Schimke also people got fake hgh right too

if you want real advice we need you to share a LOG with the MC family
start a NEW thread with your HGH log and we can help you

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the Steroids SARMS Peptides Forum

top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My HGH cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

people insist on running way too much. literally for what you want do 1iu. i bet you feel better

Thanks for your suggestions. I will adjust the dosage and do more exercise. I really need to change my physical condition. By the way, a Chinese supplier has contacted me. Her price is the best. I want to know if Chinese suppliers are trustworthy? This is the price list she gave me.

Attachments

• 3b3e39f6-29b5-4153-bc04-db14bb6b65dd.jpg
    3b3e39f6-29b5-4153-bc04-db14bb6b65dd.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1
Thanks for your suggestions. I will adjust the dosage and do more exercise. I really need to change my physical condition. By the way, a Chinese supplier has contacted me. Her price is the best. I want to know if Chinese suppliers are trustworthy? This is the price list she gave me.
Is there a trustworthy supplier with a better price? I am a bit distrustful of Chinese suppliers, but I don't have more funds.

Depending on your situation
you might not need growth hormone since it's so expensive for you

right now all we know is you're using expense of growth hormone
we don't know anything else about you

it would help if you put up a log and shared more information
get some pictures up tell us what your goals are

we have tons of sources that cater to your needs
napsgear.org, ugfreak.to, and domestic-supply.com

welcome to the Forum
you don't give us much to work with we don't know anything about you can you at least put up a log

sister we glad that you're on here
never buy from some random Source always use approved

Back