Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Auxilab, a source of peptides

Auxidebby

大家好,很高兴认识你们。我是这里的新成员。Auxilab 是一家位于青岛市的中国肽和机器供应商。
我们在这个领域已经工作了 10 年。我们既提供原材料,也提供最终产品,以及各种生产机器。
我想为论坛成员分享一些质量好、价格有竞争力的产品,如果您的机器遇到问题,我也可以分享一些教程供您参考。
以下是我们的一些测试报告。
信息:http://raw.auxilab.tech/,https : //auxilab.tech/
Payment terms: Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal, Bitcoin, bank transfer
Ship by express, 15-20 days, $50 including customs clearance (free shipping for $500 amount, from Sep. 24th to Oct. 24th)
联系方式:[email protected],86 15589338165

感谢您的阅读。
生长激素.png庚酸群勃龙.png丙酸屈他雄酮.png氧雄龙.pngBoldenone Cypionate.png甲基雄酮.png索马鲁肽

Last edited:
how about english? lol

and how about customer order proof?
Sorry, I just noticed it was in Chinese🤦‍♀️It's auto Google translation when I typed.
This is the original text:
Hi everyone, I'm a new member here. Auxilab is a Chinese supplier of peptides and machines, located in Qingdao City.
We have been in this field for 10 years. We provide raw and end products and all kinds of production machines.
I'd like to share some good quality products with competitive prices for the forum members, and if you have a problem with your machines, I also have some tutorials to share for your reference.
Here are some test reports we have.
Information:http://raw.auxilab.tech/, https://auxilab.tech/
Ship by express, 15-20 days, $50 including customs clearance (free shipping for $500 amount, from Sep. 24th to Oct. 24th)

Thank you for reading.

Sorry, I just noticed it was in Chinese🤦‍♀️It's auto Google translation when I typed.
This is the original text:
Hi everyone, I'm a new member here. Auxilab is a Chinese supplier of peptides and machines, located in Qingdao City.
We have been in this field for 10 years. We provide raw and end products and all kinds of production machines.
I'd like to share some good quality products with competitive prices for the forum members, and if you have a problem with your machines, I also have some tutorials to share for your reference.
Here are some test reports we have.
Information:http://raw.auxilab.tech/, https://auxilab.tech/

Thank you for reading.
you wont get much support or sales this way

you have no customer reviews
no support
no pictures
hard to truth

you wont get much support or sales this way

you have no customer reviews
no support
no pictures
hard to truth
Hi nice meeting you here. I have reviewed some threads posted by other suppliers and understand members need to check proof. I just have no idea which is the most convincing one. Can you please advise? Thank you

Hi nice meeting you here. I have reviewed some threads posted by other suppliers and understand members need to check proof. I just have no idea which is the most convincing one. Can you please advise? Thank you
you should post customer reviews
screens of emails , blur info
touchdown pics #1 to get

how about the customer comes here and posts not you

you know guys dont trust new sources right? you gotta get some real customers to post feedback for trust
Yes I understand the concerns. If I were a customer I should have the same. But I didn't gain customers from here before so not sure if they use this forum and I don't wanna bother them too much. On the other hand, accounts could be fake right? Promotion is the sincerity I could show to my friends here. We provide the after-sale service to the customers which is the pack could be resend if lost, not letting the customer bear the risk his own. What I posted above is also a new customer of mine. I know there are lot of fraud online, but trust is mutual and maybe we could start building it from a small amount first. Thank you for your advice.

Yes I understand the concerns. If I were a customer I should have the same. But I didn't gain customers from here before so not sure if they use this forum and I don't wanna bother them too much. On the other hand, accounts could be fake right? Promotion is the sincerity I could show to my friends here. We provide the after-sale service to the customers which is the pack could be resend if lost, not letting the customer bear the risk his own. What I posted above is also a new customer of mine. I know there are lot of fraud online, but trust is mutual and maybe we could start building it from a small amount first. Thank you for your advice.
you should get them to sign up and share
you need the business right?
so if you want business, you here advertising no paid money so use the free time to get customers you know to share
if they dont share so what? no biggie
but they should sign up and share if you want us to trust you

until real customers share = we think you are a fraud , you understand? @Auxidebby

you should get them to sign up and share
you need the business right?
so if you want business, you here advertising no paid money so use the free time to get customers you know to share
if they dont share so what? no biggie
but they should sign up and share if you want us to trust you

until real customers share = we think you are a fraud , you understand? @Auxidebby
Sorry for not being able to reply in time. Just been back from the holiday and many stuff to deal with. I understand what you mean. I will try to provide

you can see why we wouldnt trust you? @Auxidebby you disappeared 11 days and no follow up
so difficult to trust you
We have a 7-day holiday on our National Day, and I had a personal leave for another 2 days. So I got many jobs to do when I'm back. I read your reply and keep thinking about it. I believe I have explained what I can do for now and it seems that as a customer, you have your own way to verify and share trust with suppliers. We have different stands, and I understand that. But as I said, it may be difficult to satisfy at present. So I'm also thinking about other ways or how to reply in a good manner and not letting you down as well bcz I regard you as a professional and reputable administrator here. That's the truth.

We have a 7-day holiday on our National Day, and I had a personal leave for another 2 days. So I got many jobs to do when I'm back. I read your reply and keep thinking about it. I believe I have explained what I can do for now and it seems that as a customer, you have your own way to verify and share trust with suppliers. We have different stands, and I understand that. But as I said, it may be difficult to satisfy at present. So I'm also thinking about other ways or how to reply in a good manner and not letting you down as well bcz I regard you as a professional and reputable administrator here. That's the truth.
but you should be telling the MC family about this

if you dont post more customer pics with gear hard to believe you

Back