driadashop.to what a joke of a source!

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

legstackx

New member
They really let me down. I was so confident in using them. One of the things I ended up doing was trusting their customer service to ship me the product I wanted. Instead they shipped me the wrong thing. Not only that, but they overcharged me and never refunded me for the overage when I sent them Bitcoin.
 
They really let me down. I was so confident in using them. One of the things I ended up doing was trusting their customer service to ship me the product I wanted. Instead they shipped me the wrong thing. Not only that, but they overcharged me and never refunded me for the overage when I sent them Bitcoin.
driadashop.to fraud
 
In spite of the ONE post ever reviews I still recommend actual members use approved sources such as US-Pharmacies, NapsGear, UGFreak and Umbrella Labs (biggest peptide range anywhere)
 
Back
Top