roidbazaar.to low quality scammer

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

masspulse

New member
roidbazaar.to Has been scamming people for quite a while now. I was one of the people they scammed. Their products are very low quality and they definitely have scammed many people in the past. I would not trust them at all. They are trash.
 
roidbazaar.to Has been scamming people for quite a while now. I was one of the people they scammed. Their products are very low quality and they definitely have scammed many people in the past. I would not trust them at all. They are trash.
roidbazaar.to sucks
 
roidbazaar.to Has been poisoning people for a long time. They sell their steroids so cheap that you know you're getting fakes.
 
Why not just go with domestic supply? They've been around a long time. They provide the highest quality gear at a great price.
 
UGFreak is legit. They've got amazing sales this month. Take a look at my posts. The sales will save you a fortune.
 
Back
Top