10 Best Peptide Companies, Websites, and Sources

Muscle Insider

Best-Peptide-Vendors-Option-3-01-150x150-1.jpg

Let’s face it. You’re spoiled rotten, aren’t you? You have so many options for Peptide Suppliers you’re not even sure which one to go for anymore! This one has great marketing, but that one has better Third Party Tested results.

You should go for the first, right? Fear not my friend for in the next 10 minutes we’re going to whittle down this castle of confusion and get to the bottom of it. Who are really, the Best Peptide Companies and sources, from best to worst and who to avoid (at the bottom).

Key Takeaways

[*]Our research highlights Core Peptides as the premier choice, celebrated for its expansive selection and unwavering commitment to quality, securing a 4.8 rating. Biotech Peptides and Amino Asylum are also noteworthy, with the former renowned for its rigorously tested offerings and the latter recognized for its affordability.

[*]In our quest to identify the best peptide sources, we’ve considered several pivotal factors: the authenticity reflected in pricing, the variety of payment methods, the indispensability of independent safety verifications, and the weight of genuine customer feedback.

[*]Before venturing into peptide purchases, we strongly advocate for consultations with healthcare experts to ensure both safety and adherence to prevailing regulations.

[/list]

/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/Muscle-and-brawn-02-2.svg

Peptides 101, which peptides do what.

Category
1f4da.png
Mechanism
2699.png
Popular Peptides
2b50.png
1f4aa.png
Muscle BuildingStimulate Growth Hormone ReleaseGHRP, GHRH
1f4a7.png
Fat LossLimits lipoprotein lipase (LPL)HGH, HGH Fragment
2764-fe0f-200d-1fa79.png
RecoveryIncreased blood flowTB500, BPC 157OthersTan, Increased appetiteMelanotan, GHRP-6

#1 Peptide Company 1Core PeptidesWe’re just fans of these guys. They’ve been the most reliable, most dependable, and MUCH cheaper than other high end brands. Core is our #1 choice right now. Read the full review to see why.

2b50.png
Rating: 4.8

Go to Full reviewOrder here

10% off 2Biotech Peptides

Formerly our #1 brand, but its just that we found Core Peptides to have more consistent testing, still a phenomenal choice and about 5-10% cheaper than Core on many products

Go to the Full reviewBuy Now

10% off 3Amino Asylum

Amino Asylum have been around for about 1.5 years now and they’ve been upholding their reputation really well. While their website is still janky, and their testing infrequent, they are cheap as hell. They still attract more of the gym junkie right now.

Go to the Full reviewBuy Now

20% off

How We Found Legit Peptides Sources

1. Pricing

Listen, the best peptides aren’t cheap. If someone’s selling them for a suspiciously low price, it’s probably a scam. Good quality peptides require a lot of work to make, test, and ship, so expect to pay a decent amount, and if you skimp on the price you will likely not get a tested product. So we recommend you choose from the brands below.

2. Payment Methods

This might not seem like a big deal, but it matters. Since peptides fall into a bit of a gray area legally, some sellers might only have one or two payment options. But if a company has more options, it can be a sign that they’re a legit peptide website. Just keep in mind that payment methods can change depending on policies from payment companies, so credit card companies frequently block sales

3. Safety: 3rd Party Tests

When it comes to peptides, variety is key. The best companies will have a range of products for different purposes, like building lean muscle, burning fat, or strengthening bones. But don’t just take their word for it – make sure their products are tested by an independent lab for safety, some of the most popular labs are MZBiolabs and

4. Reviews

If you’re shopping for peptides online, do your homework. Check out reviews from other customers on Reddit or our dedicated reviews. The more info you have, the better! Don’t rely solely on the company’s website reviews, they might not give you the full story.

5. Our experience ordering

Whenever possible we order products and post unboxing videos (on our reviews), if the product is easy to test and measure we take it ourselves.

And now the 10 Best Peptide Sites..

#1 Most Researched Peptide Vendor#1 Biggest Selection of Tested Peptides: Core Peptides

Core Peptides has recently entered the market with a wide range of over 78 peptides and blends available for purchase on their website. As a new player in the industry, they may not have Certificates of Analysis (COAs) readily available for every product just yet. However, the company has expressed its commitment to ensuring that all products are thoroughly tested and verified before being made available for purchase.

Despite being a newcomer, Core Peptides has already made a positive impression on many of its customers. Their dedication to transparency and the highest quality control is evident in their promise to make COAs available for all products very soon. In fact, they are continuously adding new tests to their current repertoire to ensure that their products meet the highest standards possible.

It is worth noting that peptides and blends are not only becoming increasingly popular in the health and fitness industry but also other areas such as research and development. As such, the demand for high-quality and reliable sources of peptides and blends has also increased. Core Peptides seems to have recognized this growing demand and is committed to providing its customers with the best products possible.

Overall, Core Peptides’ emergence in the market is a promising development. With their growing selection of peptides and blends, dedication to transparency, and commitment to quality control, it is likely that they are establishing themselves as a trusted and reliable source for these products.

IMG_4321-scaled-1.jpg
ORDER HERE[/i]Core Peptides Overview
1f48a.png
1f9ea.png
Forms: Injectable, topical, and peptide blends

1f4c4.png
Lab Verified (COA): Mostly, but constantly being updated with new tests

1f4ec.png
Shipping Policy: Free for $200+, Flat rate $9.95, Priority or $49.95 for Overnight

1f4b5.png
Payment Methods: Credit cards, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp

2705.png
Guarantees: Free exchange for damaged product

1f516.png
Promo Codes: 10% off with CP10

1f3f7.png
Price (BPC157 5mg equivalent): $47

2b50.png

Go to Full review

[/i]
  • Provides up-to-date COAs
  • Various payment methods, including Bitcoin
[/i]
  • COAs not available on all products

#2 Most Researched Peptide Vendor#2 Biggest Selection of Tested Peptides: Biotech Peptides

A company that only specializes in Peptides AND does testing?

Yes, please. Biotech Peptides pride themselves on being some of the leading deliverers of peptides at an affordable price.

With a wide range of injectable Peptides and even some topical ones, Biotech Peptides is sure to have everything you need. They even stock some interesting blends, like Growth Hormone Secretagogues with AOD 9604 – Fat loss for days!

As time goes on they will continue to expand their range of products to include more, and newer Peptides as well.

Peptides sold by Biotech are ALL tested, which is insane considering the costs and work needed.

2-e1682997021749.jpg
ORDER HERE[/i]Brand Overview
1f48a.png
1f9ea.png
Form: Injectables and Topicals

1f4c4.png
Lab Verified (COA)
: Yes

1f4ec.png
Shipping: Flat cost, ships within 2 days

1f4b5.png
Payment Methods: Credit cards, Paypal, Crypto, Zelle, and more

2705.png
Guarantees: Free exchange for damaged products, no returns

1f4e6.png
Other Products: Peptide Blends and stacks

1f516.png
Promo Codes: 10% off with code BP10

1f3f7.png
Price (BPC-157 5mg equivalent): $48

2b50.png
Rating: 4.7

Go to the Full review

[/i]
  • Great pricing
  • Wide range of peptides
  • Interesting peptide stacks
  • Great testing results
[/i]

Amino Asylum Summary

#3 Cheapest Peptides: Amino Asylum

Amino Asylum prides itself on providing the most affordable and good quality research products, as they do not just provide Peptides. SARMs, PCT Products, Research Chemicals, and as the name suggests, Amino Acids as well.

With great reviews online, on-site, and on Reddit, their products hold true to the core value of the company. They are the most cost-effective on the list, but you’re paying for a slightly lower level of quality control. Just be warned that some individuals have said that the payment process combined with the shipping time can be a bit long.

IMG_5465-scaled-1.jpeg
ORDER HERE

[/i]

Amino Asylum Overview
1f48a.png
1f9ea.png
Product Types: Peptides, Nootropics, PEDs, Aminos, Prohormones, etc!

1f4c4.png
Lab Verified (COA)
: No

1f4ec.png
Shipping Policy: $10 US Shipping

1f4b5.png
Payment Methods: Credit cards (4% fee), Zelle, CashApp, Venmo

2705.png
Guarantees: Shipping insurance for $2.50

1f516.png
Promo Codes: 20% off with Brawn20

1f3f7.png
Price (BPC157 5mg equivalent): $34.99

2b50.png
Rating: 4.2

Go to the Full review

• Provides more than just SARMs
  • Offers value-for-money products at a very cost-effective price

• Their site could use some help
  • Some have complained over long payment – and shipping periods
  • Low-quality control
  • No COAs

Sports Tech Labs Summary#4 Tested Peptides: Sports Technology Labs

STL is one of the most trusted research chemical suppliers on the market, and till recently only supplied SARMs. Then, in late 2022, they introduced a line of Peptides as well.

The Peptides have incredibly high quality, something you would come to expect from STL. All their batches are tested before being packaged and sold.

They do stand to increase the Peptides they offer, but I’ll give them time. Their prices are reasonable, especially considering their quality is some of the best there is.

KISSPEPTIN-10.jpg
ORDER HERE[/i]Sports Technology Labs Overview
1f48a.png
1f9ea.png
Forms: Liquid and Powder SARMs

1f4c4.png
Lab Verified (COA)

1f4ec.png
Shipping Policy: Free shipping in the US with $149+ or $299+ internationally, arrives within 3-5 days in the US

1f4b5.png
Payment Methods: Credit cards, Crypto

2705.png
Guarantees: Free exchange for damaged product

1f4e6.png
Other Products: Powder SARMs and Peptides

1f516.png
Promo Codes: 15% off with Brawn15

1f3f7.png
Price (BPC157 5mg equivalent): $49.99

2b50.png
Rating: 4.6

Go to Full review

[/i]
  • Provides up to date COA’s
  • Various payment methods, including Bitcoin
  • Offers SARMs as well
  • Every batch is tested for quality
[/i]
  • Only offers top 10 peptides

#5 Cost-Effective Peptides: Limitless Life Nootropics

New kid on the block, and quite a name. Limitless Life Nootropics. The name might sound misleading, but in reality, they do stock quite a few peptides and probably sell more peptides than nootropics at this point.

They have an enormous range of products, of which quite a few are Nootropics. They also offer fat loss products.

While their peptides might be anything and everything you’ll normally find, their Nootropics are (logically) quite plentiful and are offered at cost-effective prices. They also test every single batch and differentiate between locally manufactured US and Chinese peptides.

image-4.png
ORDER HERE[/i]Limitless Life Nootropics Overview
1f48a.png
1f9ea.png
Product Types: Peptides and Nootropics

1f4c4.png
Lab Verified (COA)

1f4ec.png
Shipping Policy: First class: $8.50, Priority: $12.00, and Express: $26.50

1f4b5.png
Payment Methods: Bank Wire, COD, CashApp, Zelle, Bitcoin/Ether, and Revolut

2705.png
Guarantees: None listed, you have to contact them

1f3f7.png
Price (BPC157 5mg equivalent): $38.99

2b50.png

Go to Full brand review

[/i]
  • Offer both their source and Third-Party testing results
  • A massive range of other produces
  • Great value
[/i]
  • No customer review
  • No cash back or return option is listed

#6 Worldwide Peptides: GenX Peptides

GenX Peptides is certainly the brand least known on the list. Interestingly enough, unlike other brands, they do not claim to be based in the US, but only say they focus on the US market a lot.

They make use of high-performance liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry testing, which sounds great, but it’s not listed anywhere on their site which is a bummer. You could probably email them and ask.

Overall, they offer a decent range of products at reasonable prices. Reviews online are hit-and-miss.

image-5.png
ORDER HERE[/i]GenX Peptides Overview
1f48a.png
1f9ea.png
Product Types: Peptides

1f4c4.png
Lab Verified (COA)
: Yes (No proof on their site)

1f4ec.png
Shipping Policy: USPS at $8.00

1f4b5.png
Payment Methods: Venmo, CashApp, Zelle, Bitcoin/Ether, and MAXREDEMPTION

2705.png
Guarantees: None listed, you have to contact them

1f3f7.png
Price (BPC157 5mg equivalent): $44.00

2b50.png
Rating: 4.5

Go to Full brand review

[/i]
  • Claim to offer testing
  • Solid range of products
[/i]
  • No testing data on their site
  • Other companies have larger ranges of products
  • Limited payment options
  • No information about damaged shipments

#7 Largest Variety of Peptides: Pure Rawz

Pure Rawz is a site that just looks at the business. And by judging the number of products they sell, they are absolutely just the business. Supplying everything from peptides and SARMs to other research chemicals.

They have a great range of peptides and peptide combinations. The point system they run is something that is always going to be beneficial for saving a few bucks, and the fact that they’re US based, combined with the competitive pricing means they’re really up there in the ranks of great peptide sellers.

A8C93A05-A964-4401-AE69-554B5D19FCBD_1_102_o.jpeg
ORDER HERE[/i]Pure Rawz Overview
1f48a.png
1f9ea.png
Product Types: SARMs, Peptides, Nootropics, AIs, PCT, etc

1f4c4.png
Lab Verified (COA)

1f4ec.png
Shipping Policy: Free US shipping over $100, and Priority International shipping for about $10

1f4b5.png
Payment Methods: Credit Card, Crypto, Paypal, Check

2705.png
Guarantees: “We do not accept any returns.” however, “Yes. If you wish to cancel your order or if there is a problem, we are happy to. Refunds can take up to 21 days, depending on banks”

1f516.png
Promo Codes: 15% off with code Brawn20

1f3f7.png
Price (BPC157 5mg equivalent): $55.48

2b50.png
Rating: 4.7

Go to Full brand review

[/i]
  • Wide range of products
  • Cost-effective
  • Provides COA
  • Worldwide shipping
  • Regular sales and discount codes
[/i]
  • Certificates of authenticity are not always available
  • Mixed reviews online

#8 Paradigm Peptides

Established in 2014, Paradigm Peptides really focused on supplying high-quality peptides, SARMs, and other research products to their customers. Producing in the States, Paradigm has some mixed reviews online. The reviews on their site are all 5 stars. All of them, barring a select few. This to me is a big red flag, as it’s virtually impossible to perfectly satisfy every single customer.

Offering a wide range of products, ranging from peptides to SARMs, to CBD products as well. They also provide Lab Equipment which is a nice touch. Their UX and UI are pretty good quality, and they have quite a few payment options available.

IMG_5457-edited-scaled-1.jpeg
ORDER HERE[/i]Paradigm Peptides Overview
1f48a.png
1f9ea.png
Product Types: Peptides, SARMs, Lab Equipment, and Nootropics

1f4c4.png
Lab Verified (COA)
: No

1f4ec.png
Shipping Policy: Shipping rates and time depend on your location

1f4b5.png
Payment Methods: CashApp, Crypto, Credit Card, MAX REDEMPTION

2705.png
Guarantees: The company will only accept returns if the product is damaged upon delivery

1f3f7.png
Price (BPC157 5mg equivalent): $48.00

2b50.png
Rating: 4.0

Go to Full brand review

[/i]
  • Bitcoin is a payment method
  • Very up-to-date blog
  • Wide variety of products
[/i]
  • Other companies have more peptides
  • Other companies have better reviews on Reddit

#9 Peptide Sciences

Peptide Sciences is one of the online vendors with the widest range of peptides I have seen. The list is more impressive than your browser history, and the dosing variations of the products are truly remarkable. They’re also really driven to educate people on the different products they have.

They also provide blends of products like this CJC 1295 with the appropriate GHRP-6. The only real drawback they have as a vendor is the fact that they do not provide any reviews on their website. For that you’ll have to pop over to Reddit, however, when you’re there you will not be disappointed. The anecdotal evidence fits perfectly with their vision of superior-quality peptides.

Logo-Peptide-Sciences-300x76-1.png
[/i]Brand Overview
1f48a.png
1f9ea.png
Product Types: Peptides

1f4c4.png
Lab Verified (COA)
: Yes (Not by a Third Party)

1f4ec.png
Shipping Policy: $15 for all shipments and they do offer international shipping (Free shipping over $200)

1f4b5.png
Payment Methods: CashApp, Zelle, Bitcoin/Ether, Credit Card, Electronic Check

2705.png
Guarantees: Do not offer returns but do offer to send another product

1f3f7.png
Price (BPC157 5mg equivalent): $59.50

2b50.png

Go to the Full brand review

[/i]
  • Highly researched and regulated products
  • Massive range available
  • Offers bulk buy options
[/i]
  • No customer reviews on the site
  • No cash-back or return options are available
  • Only provides one product: peptides

#10 Spectre Labs

Spectre Labs is a niche supplier of specific research chemicals – SARMs, Peptides, AIs, etc.

They might not be as well known as others on this list, but they are still really great. Their products are tested by a third company and they have some amazing reviews online.

Another great feature is the fact that they are somewhat affordable. With companies closing down left, right, and center, we will come to appreciate honest companies like these.

IMG_8855-min-scaled-1.jpeg
Buy Here[/i]Spectre Labs Overview
1f48a.png
1f9ea.png
Product Types: SARMs, Peptides, AIs, etc

1f4c4.png
Lab Verified (COA)

1f4ec.png
Shipping Policy: $30 US Shipping and free discrete packaging from a residential address, free shipping for orders above $100

1f4b5.png
Payment Methods: Credit Card, Crypto, Apple Pay to Ethereum, Debit Card, Local Payments (like Zelle), Bank Transfer, and Manual Google Payment

2705.png
Guarantees: Money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied

1f516.png
Promo Codes: 15% off with Brawn15

1f3f7.png
Price (BPC157 5mg equivalent): $69.99

2b50.png
Rating: 4.5

Go to the Full brand review

[/i]
  • Provides more than just peptides
  • Offers value-for-money products at a very cost-effective price
  • Offer a great variety of payment options
[/i]
  • They stand to increase the options they have available
  • UX/UI is poor
  • Smaller peptide selection

Best Peptide Company by Country

UK

The UK is known for lax laws compared to other countries (when it comes to these types of products). There are thus a lot of companies to choose from, but the best we can recommend would be Peak Body, or if you don’t mind shipping then definitely Biotech Peptides.

France

France, over in continental Europe, might have specific laws that are everchanging. Thus, before ordering, make sure you read up on the laws first. The best to go with would be Biotech Peptides because of their exceptional quality and prices.

Canada

Canada is also known for having weird laws and regulations. On a good day, you get your shipping. On a bad day, you have to wait. Sports Technology Labs has been known to have good reviews from our friends up North.

Australia (Illegal)

Australia, well, yeah. They’re illegal.

1f645-200d-2642-fe0f.png
Companies to AVOID

1. Swiss Chems

Unfortunately, Swiss Chems is no longer recommended by us. Since they’ve been in business the quality of other brands has overtaken them with consistent testing, and way better service. SC was a lot more relevant when there was a shortage of alternate brads, but now? Stick to our list. We’ve even been shipped unlabeled bottles – true story.

Four bottles of something came. Two were Glutathione and two were Frag. No labeling, no nothing.

Used BrowserOp

Based on the content provided from the webpage “10 Best Peptide Companies, Websites, and Sources” on muscleandbrawn.com, here’s a summary and write-up for the sections you requested:

Pros of Buying Peptides Online:

Expansive Selection

Online peptide vendors often offer a wide range of products, from various peptides to blends, catering to different needs. This variety ensures that consumers can find specific peptides that might not be readily available in local stores.

Cost-Effectiveness

Many online peptide companies, like Amino Asylum, pride themselves on providing quality products at affordable prices. This competitive pricing, combined with occasional discounts and promotions, can make online purchasing more economical.

Access to Expert Reviews and Feedback

Online platforms often feature detailed reviews and feedback from other customers. Websites like Muscle + Brawn even post unboxing videos and detailed reviews, providing potential buyers with a comprehensive understanding of the product and its efficacy.

Transparency and Quality Assurance

Reputable online peptide vendors, such as Core Peptides and Biotech Peptides, emphasize transparency. They often provide Certificates of Analysis (COAs) and ensure that their products undergo rigorous testing for quality and safety.

Convenience and Accessibility

Buying peptides online eliminates the need for physical visits to stores, making the entire purchasing process more streamlined. With easy browsing, secure payment methods, and home delivery, the online shopping experience is optimized for user convenience.

Cons and Dangers of Buying Peptides Online

Potential for Scams and Low-Quality Products

The vast online marketplace can sometimes harbor counterfeit or subpar products. Without proper research, individuals risk purchasing treatments that might not be effective or safe.

Lack of Immediate Medical Guidance

While online platforms offer convenience, they might lack immediate access to medical professionals for consultations, potentially leading to misuse or misunderstanding of the product.

Payment and Shipping Delays

Some online peptide vendors might have prolonged payment processing times, combined with extended shipping durations. This can lead to delays in receiving the desired products.

Legal and Regulatory Concerns

Not all online peptide vendors operate within the legal frameworks of every country. This can pose potential legal risks for buyers, especially if the purchased peptides are not compliant with local regulations.

Best Research Peptides for Sale

The obvious question is which ones are best for you? We typically don’t like bullshitting people, so, let’s jump right into it.

05-Best-Peptide-Vendors-Best-Piptides-for-Sale-01-1024x512-1.jpg

• Fat Loss Peptides include HGH (Illegal), AOD 9604, HGH-Fragment, and Melanotan II (watch out for kidney damage)

• Muscle Growth Peptides include HGH (Illegal), IGF-1, MGF, and any other that improve your recovery

• General Health Peptides include HGH (Illegal), IGF-1, Melanotan II, CJC / IPA Blend, Glutathione, and Kisspeptin

• Sexual Health Peptides include HGH (Illegal), Kisspeptin, and Melanotan II

Keep in mind that peptides do react differently in different people. This includes side effects as well. Always read the peer review science before taking anything.

Are Peptides Legal?

Peptides may only be sold as research chemicals, and may not be marketed as supplements or for human consumption.

Are Peptides Safe?

It depends. Theoretically, there are no unsafe products. They are only unsafe if you use them wrongly. Inject 100 units of Growth in 2 days, yes you’ll most likely end up in ER – so don’t do that. Using 2 units of Growth daily, yes that’s relatively safe.

Can Peptides help with weight loss?

Absolutely. Peptides such as HGH or HGH Fragment can massively aid in weight loss.

How do I know if my Peptides are real?

Check the COA from the Peptide Vendors, and see if you feel/see results. If your BPC 157 isn’t making your injuries feel better, then it might be bunk. It won’t work on your heartbreak after failing that PR though. Those peptides don’t exist yet.

Are Peptides Legal in the US?

Peptides are legally prescribed by many doctors, mostly through HRT and anti-aging clinics but you might find that your local doctor who is on the cutting edge prescribes as well. They are also legal to be purchased under the banner of “Research chemicals”, but beware that there are lots of bad actors in this space so choose carefully!

Which Peptides are FDA approved?

While the category of peptides is quite broad, here are some relevant peptides approved for human use.

Insulin, hGH, Somatropin, CJC-1295, Semaglutide (GLP-1), Liraglutide. However, this is not a comprehensive list.

Are there any US peptide manufacturers?

Yes, however, you’re going to have to stick to prescription compounding for those, most of the research chemical companies are importing from China. No matter what they claim!

Click here to view the article.

Back