14 week out pics - CHRIS250

Chris250

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
here are my 14 week out pics...just got my diet and training info in from my trainer...Going to do a simular diet as last year...Keto style, which works great for me...As long as I get weekend refeed's...I will put an updated diet, and training program in my log....here are some pics (not super clear cause I took them with my new Ipod)

wt. in pictures - 260-262lbs

nice pics chris. what do you think your BF is in those pics?

im not sure of bodyfat...I would guess around 12% or so..im guessing contest weight around 230lbs (maybe, if I hold on to everything) ...

looking good. BF is under control, so you should come in nice.

Have you ever heard of "lat shrugs"? Its something I have done for years, and I feel it helps with that area right under the arm pits for the back. Seems to really feel out the gaps in the front shots(Front Double Bi, Front relaxed, and Front lat spread.) If not, let me know and I will make a video of me doing them so you can see. The only person I have seen do them besides me is my training partner(Sergio Oliva Jr.) and Victor Marteniez.

Have you ever heard of "lat shrugs"? Its something I have done for years, and I feel it helps with that area right under the arm pits for the back. Seems to really feel out the gaps in the front shots(Front Double Bi, Front relaxed, and Front lat spread.) If not, let me know and I will make a video of me doing them so you can see. The only person I have seen do them besides me is my training partner(Sergio Oliva Jr.) and Victor Marteniez.
Id like to see a vid of that

Looking good man, you should be shredded up come contest time starting out like that.
If you get to 230 are you going to try and be 225 by dropping water or anything so you can make it to the heavy weight class? Or do you feel good about being a super at 230?

Looking good man, you should be shredded up come contest time starting out like that.
If you get to 230 are you going to try and be 225 by dropping water or anything so you can make it to the heavy weight class? Or do you feel good about being a super at 230?

no not this year..I've done that stuff in the past..and I just end up flat and stringy...not a look I want to repeat this year...the goal is to be as conditioned as possiable, but still full and round...So im guessing (after looking at pics last year) I can be a very conditioned 230 ish lbs super...

no bro, please make the video...I would love to see it...:thumbsup:

ok so the diet at each meal is going to look like this....We are going to do keto style again...

8 meals of

40 grams protein
15 grams of fats
trace amounts of carbs (except post workout 25-40 grams, of Brown Rice)

Protein sources are, eggs whites and yolks, chicken, turkey, red meat, whey isolate, whey pro blend (presricption nutrition), white fish, and salmon

fat sources are, olive oil, natural penut butter, coconut oil, omega 3/6 caps, mac nut oil, then sources from my meats, and yolks

no carbs except weekend (saturday) carb up, start out with fast acting carbs then go to med, to slow acting carbs by that evening, cut carbs out after 6 pm...

supplements pre workout are BCAA n more (3scp) and Explosion (3 scp), start drinking about 30 mins pre workout, until about half way threw...

INCREDIBLE chris. I've been gone, so im amazed your competing again. FUCKING KICK ASS!!!

cant wait to see the progress here.

you look alot bigger than last year at this point......maybe your medical scare (as unfortuante as it is/was...)was actually good for you in the sense you did back off and now are coming back bigger?

Back