24 hour gyms...

big in vegas

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
These weren't big in my area for a while, hell just in the past year was the first time we even had a 24 hour gym now there's 2 basically side by side. Does anyone actually go in after say 10 pm? I can't see me going to the gym after that. Does anyone here actually utilize a 24 gym where most other gyms would be closed?

Got one here in my neck of the woods but its only a cardio room with a ton of machines. The dumbells go as high as 50 lbs so its not even an option. Back home there were 2 places in town and 1 in a small community about 4 miles away (Anytime Fitness) and if I were to go back I would take advantage of it. As for now... go where the work is. BTW, 3am would be ideal for me to get a good workout in, eat, shower and be on my way.

These weren't big in my area for a while, hell just in the past year was the first time we even had a 24 hour gym now there's 2 basically side by side. Does anyone actually go in after say 10 pm? I can't see me going to the gym after that. Does anyone here actually utilize a 24 gym where most other gyms would be closed?

I do. I don't get out of work sometimes till after 9:00pm so I get there about 10pm- surprisingly there are a lot of people there. Lifetime Fitness(don't know if you have those where you are at, but they are two stories as large as a Macy's or other mall store. They are exceptional facilities.

I do. I work 3rd shift 6 days a week with only saturday night off. So i sleep all day just like I was going to work that night so I dont mess up my sleep pattern. So i usually go about 2am sat nights.

my gym is open till 11, and even when im closing there is till about 10 bros here...
i gotta chase them out so i can get home to cook lol

i think if i was open till 1 am there still be people here. than again all areas vary

An Anytime Fitness just opened up around here, I've never heard of it before, but it looks nice. The other is just a local gym that took the plunge a year ago or so

An Anytime Fitness just opened up around here, I've never heard of it before, but it looks nice. The other is just a local gym that took the plunge a year ago or so

I just got back from working in New Orleans, and the company I went to work with got me a membership to Anytime Fitness while I was there.
Not too bad of a place- had a squat rack and 110 lbs dumbells. Nice equipment, very clean. Only manned from 9-7, the rest of the time you have a key to get in. Lots of cameras around. I normally work out at 430am and surprisingly there were already people there working out....

Back