3 steroid stack for the ages

Felasoeu

I’m 50 years old and I would like to run one last big stack using three steroids this time.
I’m 255 pounds and my main goal is strength.
Looking to do deca durabolin and run 400mgs a week. Gonna do sustanon with it at 2CC’s or 500mgs.
I’ve noticed there are different sustanon out there. I see a 350mgs/ml version and mostly 250. any idea which one would suit me best?

I’m 50 years old and I would like to run one last big stack using three steroids this time.
Looking to do deca durabolin and run 400mgs a week. Gonna do sustanon with it at 2CC’s or 500mgs.
I’ve noticed there are different sustanon out there. I see a 350mgs/ml version and mostly 250. any idea which one would suit me best?
sustanon deca and dbol thats the big one

500mgs sustanon 300mgs deca 50mgs dbol 7caps n2guard 25mgs aromasin beefcake stack

sustanon is typically a blend of 4 esters. prop, PP, ISO and decan which add up to 250mgs
however there are other blends i've seen that tweak the dosing a bit here and there
overall sustanon should be treated like a long acting test

It's doesn't matter test is test. I run 500mg/ml sust and run 250mg sust all the same just how much oil you pushing

Back