35 year old blast and cruise run

Hoileo

88kg, 11% body fat
My goal is to become something special in the bodybuilding world
either be a fitness influencer online or become a professional bodybuilder
never used steroids before until about 6 months ago and I had really good results.
I’m looking to do a blast and cruise for the next year.
What do you think about this strategy?
200mgs a week test cruise then 12 weeks of tren + masteron 300mgs each. Then cruise 12 weeks then back on the tren stack back and forth?

88kg, 11% body fat
never used steroids before until about 6 months ago and I had really good results.
200mgs a week test cruise then 12 weeks of tren + masteron 300mgs each. Then cruise 12 weeks then back on the tren stack back and forth?
for your age i would not count on being a pro

but start with 200mgs test with 200mgs tren and 200mgs masteron and n2guard/arimdidex/dostinex ancillaries

honestly some pros just stay on and insane amount year round that's just the way the Ballgame works

nobody said professional bodybuilding was a healthy option but if you want a blast and cruise I would blast 1000 mg

good luck on your career Endeavor just know that bodybuilding is one of the things that you need genetics

a lot of Pros use para Pharma successfully and they do blast and cruise you can do anywhere from 200 to 1000 mg

it's not a healthy lifestyle and anyone who says otherwise is naive
but domestic Supply will provide you high quality gear to keep it as safe as possible

this is a bad idea... you should not just blast and cruise for the fuck of it.. .are you going to make a career out of this? are you going to support your family doing this? THINK LONG AND HARD about that because thats a fraction of a fraction of percent that actually do.. so is it worth it to shorten your life span attempting it? EVEN IF it did provide the aforementioned opportunity, IS IT WORTH IT?

88kg, 11% body fat
Sounds lil wild to me

Back