500lbs squats

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
so ive finally hit the mark

ive been doing sets of 455 for 8 as of last week and tomorrow am going to try an even 500 for 4
at 6'2 230lb i think thats awesome for my height!!! sorry im ranting, im just excited at $hit i can say i can squat 5 bills now lol:sport:

Damn that awesome man!!! Video tgat shit, I don't think I've ever seen a 6'2 guy squat 500lb.

well as soon as someone fixes my account so i can upload vids and photos i have tons of progress pics and plan on recording tomorrow

Just upload to YouTube the copy and paste the link. That's what I do.

Im about 6'3" and Im close to 500lb squat. Dont think its healthy but I have a friend that is short and he can do it with ease, so I have a bet going. We will see.

That's awesome man, I've squatted 501 in competition before at 176 pounds and I felt like I conquered the world, I couldn't imagine doing it for reps

I'm sure you feel good about it, it's always those next steps breaking into the next hundred that seem the most difficult. Like I was able to deadlift 395 for a while, but couldn't get 405. I guess being that it was something over 400 it just mind fucked me, then once I got 405 it was no time before I was hitting upper 400s.

Man I hope you kill it. 500 is a lot of weight, especially at your height...so it's definitely youtube worthy!

Back