7 More Days!!!!!

Zeus

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
7 days from Saturday Chris, Fit Sara, and I are all finnaly gonna get on stage. It's been a long hard road, but we all are gonna bring the best to hit that stage. All the support from all of our friends here on MC have really helped push us to the max. Not to mention, we have all pushed each other to the max. Just want to say thanx for all the support!!!!!

I will be at this show Big.. Well 90% sure I will.. Can't wait this will be my 1st show that I have been to...

realy, u never been to a show brutha? also are you going to prejudging or just the night part

realy, u never been to a show brutha? also are you going to prejudging or just the night part

Crazy thing is, this is my first show also. Never been to a show, so I figured fck it. Why just go to my first show when I can compete in my first show....

Crazy thing is, this is my first show also. Never been to a show, so I figured fck it. Why just go to my first show when I can compete in my first show....

That's one way to look at it. Why watch others in a show that you could be in yourself?

So should just wait tell I compete then ???

Back