Alcohol Suspensions

Shaptown

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
So, who here gets their ancillaries suspended in alcohol from certain research companies?

I for one do, as it is much cheaper than ordering the same product in tablet form from say geneza or axio.

however, i am finally starting to feel as though it may be worth it to finally just invest in the tablets, as having to constantly take a plethora of compounds suspended in disgusting alcohol day and night is really reeking havoc upon my psyche.

I just go with tablets, I don't mind spending the extra money, I'd rather just pop a pill and be done with it

So, who here gets their ancillaries suspended in alcohol from certain research companies?

I for one do, as it is much cheaper than ordering the same product in tablet form from say geneza or axio.

however, i am finally starting to feel as though it may be worth it to finally just invest in the tablets, as having to constantly take a plethora of compounds suspended in disgusting alcohol day and night is really reeking havoc upon my psyche.

I use the alcohol suspended products but only our products as i know they are dosed out to the exact mg per ml, so for me it isnt realy a problem whether im tired of taking in the alcohol suspension but rather knowing im getting exactly what the label says im getting, but i understand your point and I also understand why guys prefer tabs over liquids,

I use the alcohol suspended products but only our products as i know they are dosed out to the exact mg per ml, so for me it isnt realy a problem whether im tired of taking in the alcohol suspension but rather knowing im getting exactly what the label says im getting, but i understand your point and I also understand why guys prefer tabs over liquids,

That makes a huge difference right there

Back