Am i safe?

Belk

hi guys

so here's my situation.

I was going to be in Peru for 8 weeks for work. I bought enough TEST E for a 300mg/week/for an 8 week cycle. well the job got cancelled and I went back home.

so when I got the call that the job was cancelled, the first thought was" CRAP HOW AM I GOING TO GET ALL THESE TEST VIALS HOME"!!!

I didn't want to take the chance of getting caught in customs with vials, so this is what I did.

I went out and bought a big bottle of alcohol and 20g needle.
I had a 15ml bottle of VISINE.
emptied the Visine out and rinsed with alcohol around 10 or so times.
soaked the vials in alcohol while I was rinsing the Visine bottle out.
then I let the Visine bottle dry and the very very small amount of alcohol left in bottle that I couldn't get out evaporate.
the I alcholed EVERYTHING-outside of Visine bottle and lid, my hands, the counter etc.
the I proceeded to open each vial one by one and transfer to the Visine bottle via the 20g needle.
Once all vials were transferred I closed with lid that was sitting in alcohol.

I through the Visine bottle with all my toiletries and got it home. The bottle is still closed and hasn't been opened since I transferred. I ordered a sterile ml bottle with stopper and some needles. Now I want to transfer from Visine bottle to sterile bottle. Of coarse I will alcohol everything and be a clean and sterile as I can possible be.

but am I safe?

I know guys have baked the gear but this makes me very nervous. should I not worry about it? was drenching everything I could with alcohol enough?

you're good..........I used to do the same thing but with Nubain and walked across the boarder, good thing the boarder patrol guys didnt ask me to put drops in my eyes to make sure it was real.......that wouldve fucking sucked balls, morphine drops in the eye balls.....anyway did that for many years and never had a problem.....did it with Deca a few times as well....most important thing is you keep or kept it cool and transfered into a vial when you got home......very stealthly way of getting gear into the states.....worked like a charm every time.....but shhhhhhhhhhhh dont tell anyone......our secret before Boarder patrol catches on.....

Mate just run it through a 45 or 22 whatman. It only takes a partical or some nasty taco breath lol. A whatman is what £1. Why risk it. But make sure it's run in to a sterile vail. Infection or whatman Mmmmm. U count the cost.

Yeah I never understood the Nubain craze back in the day! Though i read about loads of guys being addicted to it and guys killing themselves , scary stuff

it was out of control....it was everyones pre-workout supplement......then post workout chill supplement......which ended up being for me at least.....wake up supplement....few hours later nap supplement.....then oh fuck I too tierd to workout for all the bain so just do a little more to wake up.......rinse, lather....repeat.........you didnt miss anything at all buddy......nothing good comes from that.......glad i dont, cant get it anymore and main reason I dont go to Mexico......well besides the donkey show...but thats a whole other story in itself someday.......donkeys and midgets......oh fuck me thats funny......

you would have been better to mail it to yourself

run it through a Whatman just to be on the safe side

lol, yeah we seemed to have gone from the original post to donkey shows in mexico lol

Damn Eswol you are a braver man than me to carry shit across the border. Now tell us about the donkey show.

Back