Anyone have or know anything about slipped discs

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
I have an imbalance in my traps when flexing, if you look at any of my photos closly my left trap (your right side of screen) always seems higher up then the other one, I am wondering if this is a direct result of my disc problems or back problems, I dont need surgery or anything but doctor said ages ago I might need it once I stop weight lifting, he says I may find out that all this time the muscle mass was holding me together properly or holding my spine properly, but possible not.

anyways does anyone have any back issues that throw off their symetry?

I shattered my left clavicle in 3 peices about 15 years ago and it messes with my symmetry but only when I'm really dieted down or just skinny, with some good old fashion meat muscle on me you'd never notice it.

One of my best friends is a chiropractor, I'll ask him about it for you.

Amazon Doll said:
a pinched nerve might do that

YOU KNOW WHAT...ILL BET UR RIGHT THEN IF THATS THE CASE CAUSE IVE HAD A PINCHED NERVE UP ON THAT DELT FOREVER, IT COMES AND GOES, U MIGHT JUST BE RIGHT, CAUSE IT DOESNT ALWAYS LOOK UNEVEN LIKE THAT

YOUR SOOO SMART! LOL

I have the same thing going on in my delt down to the tricep and a numb pinkie. That's how I know about this.

When I bench, my left side is weak and the bar dips, so I go to the chiro and my strength comes back.

that'll be $50 :)

YES i KNOW THAT NUMB TINGLE FEELING, IT SUCKS, ITS ONE OF THE REASONS I TOOK OFF ALMOST A FULL YEAR LAST YEAR FROM SUPPLEMENTS AND JUST GYMED HERE AND THERE,

i agree. the chiro may help.

although plan on going alot the first few weeks. it can add up depending on what your insurance covers. Just found out mine covers the thearapy, but NOT the adjustments. what kind of shit is that?

I think they realized the therapy was cheaper, and decided to cover that.

i have disc prob. in my back and they wanted to do surgey but said i would be able to lift over 50lbs so i said fuckum and got up and walked out. This cycle ive been taking pic. of my self month to month and i cant belive how out of whack i am. i try to change the way i pose and nothing helps. It isnt so noticable the bigger i get but still bad. i just figurd when i was ready to do a show i would get coach to help....

Presser said:
I have an imbalance in my traps when flexing, if you look at any of my photos closly my left trap (your right side of screen) always seems higher up then the other one, I am wondering if this is a direct result of my disc problems or back problems, I dont need surgery or anything but doctor said ages ago I might need it once I stop weight lifting, he says I may find out that all this time the muscle mass was holding me together properly or holding my spine properly, but possible not.

anyways does anyone have any back issues that throw off their symetry?

Maybe your form is just off...
Kidding.

I've had back problems since I was 16. Doc says it's not a slipped disc, just the muscle itself. My left trap is higher and my right trap is thicker, so I have a similar situation. Going to the chiro works wonders but it's one of those things that you need to keep going. When I tweaked my back about a year ago, I went 2-3 x a month for a few months. Now I schedule once a month visits.

Back