Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Aqua-burn???

Lightsout

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Have a few questions about Aqua-brun. 1st how many drops do you guys start out with? And 2nd how long do you use it for?

From Big on another thread. Hoep this answers your question.

Here would be a way to run it, but you may want to adjust the doses if you've never done it before

Day 1 Aqua 60mcg / Cyto 50mcg
Day 2 Aqua 60mcg / Cyto 50mcg
Day 3 Aqua 80mcg / Cyto 75mcg
Day 4 Aqua 100mcg / Cyto 75mcg
Day 5 Aqua 100mcg / Cyto 75mcg
Day 6 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 100mcg
Day 7 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 100mcg
Day 8 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day 9 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day10 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day11 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day12 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day13 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day14 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day15 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 125mcg
Day16 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 125mcg
Day17 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 125mcg
Day18 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 125mcg
Day19 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 125mcg
Day20 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 125mcg
Day21 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 125mcg
Day22 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day23 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day24 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day25 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day26 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day27 Aqua off / Cyto 125mcg
Day28 Aqua off / Cyto 100mcg
Day29 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 100mcg
Day30 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 100mcg
Day31 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 75mcg
Day32 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 75mcg
Day33 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 75mcg
Day34 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 50mcg
Day35 Aqua 120mcg / Cyto 50mcg
Day36 Aqua off / Cyto 50mcg
Day37 Aqua off / Cyto 50mcg
Day38 Aqua off / Cyto 25mcg
Day39 Aqua off / Cyto 25mcg
Day40 Aqua off / Cyto 25mcg
Day41 Aqua off / Cyto 25mcg
Day42 Aqua off / Cyto 25mcg

Damn it, I hope you guys appreciate that lol

And Cyber Suppz says...

With the cyto-burn you will want to ramp up and ramp down with a protocal similar to this:

cyto-burn should be done on an empty stomach in the morning and another time during the afternoon about 1.5 hours after eating a meal. You will want to ramp up and down starting at about 30mcgs , 40mcgs, 60mcgs 80, mcgs 100mcgs and then maintain the 100mcgs for a while and then ramp back down EXACTLY how you ramped up or you could fuck up your thyroid. This is dosed at 50mcg/1ml

With the aqua-burn you will want to start out at a low dose like 20mcgs and work your way up to a dose that you feel is working and maintain there until you feel like u can do more or until ur ready to stop.

Also remember that the aqua-burn is dosed at 200mcg/1ml so you will only want to start with 20mcgs 1/10th of the full dropper , which will be a very little bit.

Last edited:
From Big on another thread. Hoep this answers your question.

Thanks Yoda. so 1 week on 1 week off. Yes I have never ran aqua-brun before. The thing that worry me is the I work midnights so I'm going to take it brfore I go to work. because I go to the gym after I get off work in mornings. And I know if I take then I will never get to sleep. Hope it will still help me brun some fat still. I think I will start out at a couple drops.

Some people start with drops and some use a syringe to get an accurate dose. I posted that as a guide, but if you've never used it before I'd start small so you get an idea of what's ahead. I just had a buddy try the aqua burn and although I told him he was taking too much he tried anyway. Next thing I know he's shaking and dry heaving. It is potent to say the least.

I believe Aqua is similar to the way Ephedrine works... I could be wrong so someone more educated can shine light on that. With clen and Eph both I have heard that you can take Benadryl before bed to help sleep... and if I recall, I can't find the study thought I had it bookmarked, but I BELIEVE, benadryl also helps cleanse the beta 2 recepters keeping the Eph working better? I'll try to track that down. It was a good read nonetheless. Good info on Eph in it either way lol

Big do you think I will still get some good out of it taking it 8-10 hours even before I go to the gym?

Some people start with drops and some use a syringe to get an accurate dose. I posted that as a guide, but if you've never used it before I'd start small so you get an idea of what's ahead. I just had a buddy try the aqua burn and although I told him he was taking too much he tried anyway. Next thing I know he's shaking and dry heaving. It is potent to say the least.

Yeah that was why I added the part from cyber-suppz. Big is it similar to eph/clen?

I would use 2 weeks on 2 off maybe ECA during 2 weeks off use a syringe and start off at 40mcg I have used clen before and got up to 120mcg a day and didn't feel much of anything but my first time with aquaburn I used 60mcg and couldn't do shit for couple hours cuz I was shaking so damn bad pretty strong stuff even for a former crackhead

I just started Monday along with cyto...it's a bitch to measure out. I tried putting it into an insulin syringe to measure and almost always put too much in. I guess it will get easier the more I do it, but damn.

Started with 2 drops last night didn't really feel anything. So I did 5 tonight. See wat happens.

How long does it take to kick in for you guys ?

Aqua burn is very close to clen so you'll get the same sides as you would with that

- - - Updated - - -

Big do you think I will still get some good out of it taking it 8-10 hours even before I go to the gym?

Yea you should be fine. I'm not sure I'd personally want to take it preworkout since it makes my heart race

3 drops and my hands shake like a bastard. I also cramp real bad. The stuff is no joke... Be careful.

Yep no joke.....just started using both, week 2 and for some fucked up reason I thought, oh half dropper for both is a good idea........good idea if you want cramps...cold sweats and shake like having Parkinsons........dumb shit me always learning the hard way

Yep no joke.....just started using both, week 2 and for some fucked up reason I thought, oh half dropper for both is a good idea........good idea if you want cramps...cold sweats and shake like having Parkinsons........dumb shit me always learning the hard way
Lol, your not the only one, I did half a cc and damn it if I didn't shake like crazy, couldn't use my phone because my fingers were all over the damn place. I'm a hard learner too ha ha.

I'm not exactly sure how much one drop amounts to, but 1ml is 200mcg which is a healthy dose. It definitely is potent. I've actually taken more than I should have and it was a huge mistake

As for the difference between clen and aqua burn, there's not much at all. The same goes for our m1t, they are as close to the real thing as you can get.

Back