Arimidex for weight loss?

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Since arim will help take water off, who has successfully used it to cut down some weight?
Dosage, and results?

Specifically for shedding weight, no I've never used it alone just for that, only used it with gear to combat the sides.

Not off, but I am just doing TRT levels and using it. As soon as I stopped I started putting a couple pounds on again, so I just started again (along with other shit too)

Not off, but I am just doing TRT levels and using it. As soon as I stopped I started putting a couple pounds on again, so I just started again (along with other shit too)

your TRT doses are giving you water bloat from estrogen to the point where arimadex is needed to keep the water off? whats ur TRT dose and what Testosterone is it?

your TRT doses are giving you water bloat from estrogen to the point where arimadex is needed to keep the water off? whats ur TRT dose and what Testosterone is it?

Just switched to a 200mg level from a real cycle as a bridge, so any water I can get off I am. I have noticed it in my face, but everyone is telling me I'm smaller and look better right now

Ur on HRT? I'd do 25-35mg of Ostarine w/ 20mg Nolva-bloat ED & 0.5mg Adex 2x EW 4-6 weeks. Since u don't PCT adding them won't be bad. Dan Duchane did a write up on Nolva 4 fat loss, but I can't find it either!

Ur on HRT? I'd do 25-35mg of Ostarine w/ 20mg Nolva-bloat ED & 0.5mg Adex 2x EW 4-6 weeks. Since u don't PCT adding them won't be bad. Dan Duchane did a write up on Nolva 4 fat loss, but I can't find it either!

i would like to read that

Back