Ashley Kaltwasser - New Zealand Pro 2014 Bikini Winner

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Ashley Kaltwasser - New Zealand Pro2014
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; ">[TR="bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="width: 200, bgcolor: transparent"][/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; ">[TR="bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="width: 100, bgcolor: transparent"]
NZfinal1118_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1119_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1120_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1121_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: transparent"]
NZfinal1122_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1123_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1124_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1125_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
[/TR]
NZfinal1126_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1127_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1128_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1129_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
[/TR]
NZfinal1130_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1131_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1132_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1850_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
[/TR]
NZfinal1851_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1852_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1853_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
NZfinal1873_thumbnail.jpg
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent, colspan: 4, align: center"]1 2 [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

she's on a tear but I think Natalia Melo looks better, I like her tight muscular build which is how she won the O a few years go. Ashley seems to be the way the judges want now.

Yup, I like Melo much more. I really can't understand why this girl suddenly emerged to the top all of the sudden.

Yup, I like Melo much more. I really can't understand why this girl suddenly emerged to the top all of the sudden.

Please tell me your avatar is Photo shopped, and if its NOT then please tell me your not getting your pilots license lmao

She looks awesome and honestly the top 5 can be arranged and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. I notice the top ones like Ashley, Yashira, and Stacey they all have tight abs but not muscular, smaller glutes and slim look. Shawn Ray said in an interview in Australia that her glute/hammy ties are untouchable but I don't notice a thing. Personally Natalia and Amanda Latona are my faves but apparently they get docked points for too big of an ass WTF.

Please tell me your avatar is Photo shopped, and if its NOT then please tell me your not getting your pilots license lmao

You really are a racist lol. Now you're going to be targeted. The next plane you're on is going to come up missing

Last edited:

Hahaha, nope! 6 months in the making. Not bad for a Filipino dude, huh? Maybe I'll change it for the security of the board ;)

Hahaha, nope! 6 months in the making. Not bad for a Filipino dude, huh? Maybe I'll change it for the security of the board ;)

Don't worry about it, there's a reason Presser's head isn't in his avatar, he wears a turban like Great Tiger from Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Back