asking for help 2nd cycle ....trust me i need it

2fastnova

i want your guys help with my 2nd time around ....if somebody had ....10 ml of tren 200 mg,..... 10 ml of deca 250mg,.................... 20 ml of test enanthate 250 mg,.....10 ml of test cypionate 200mg, ..............55 10 mg of d-bol, 36 30mg of nolvadex ...... what would be a good way to use these items for cycle and pct i dont want to make mistakes ...i know we learn from are mistakes but shit you can learn buy asking too ... im 5'10 217ilbs with 23 percent body fat starting to see alot of results and first cycle gained 20+ pounds of muscle and came down from 36 + percent fat ... i eat really clean now ....thats not a problem.... the problem is i dont know shit lol....and when i search it on mc the have so many variations of different compounds involved:confused: ... im lost:crap: ... help me ....ps cardio sucks ...one more question ive read you dont have to come off gear and you can skip pct .... if thats the case what could i run after :D not afraid of putting the work in just need the knowledge of the bodybuildy gods...sorry i thought id kiss some ass ....maybe get better answers

Last edited:
2fastnova said:
i want your guys help with my 2nd time around ....if somebody had ....10 ml of tren 200 mg,..... 10 ml of deca 250mg,.................... 20 ml of test enanthate 250 mg,.....10 ml of test cypionate 200mg, ..............55 10 mg of d-bol, 36 30mg of nolvadex ...... what would be a good way to use these items for cycle and pct i dont want to make mistakes ...i know we learn from are mistakes but shit you can learn buy asking too ... im 5'10 217ilbs with 23 percent body fat starting to see alot of results and first cycle gained 20+ pounds of muscle and came down from 36 + percent fat ... i eat really clean now ....thats not a problem.... the problem is i dont know shit lol....and when i search it on mc the have so many variations of different compounds involved:confused: ... im lost:crap: ... help me ....ps cardio sucks ...one more question ive read you dont have to come off gear and you can skip pct .... if thats the case what could i run after :D not afraid of putting the work in just need the knowledge of the bodybuildy gods...sorry i thought id kiss some ass ....maybe get better answers

i've said it before and I'll say it again. I dont think you need gear yet. Im glad you are eating and training better now, but I dont think you need gear to push you to do that. All that means is that you are mentally weak. Let me emphasize this though, bodybuilding is about mental strength just as much as physical.
also as stated earlier, if you must run something...test only is fine for a cutter. Cutting isn't about gaining mass, its about keeping mass and burning the maximum amount of fat possible.

Back