Axio new

good question because the old stuff is as good shit. I've injected over a gram of test the last couple weeks with no measurable results. NONE

NAIR said:
good question because the old stuff is as good shit. I've injected over a gram of test the last couple weeks with no measurable results. NONE
same shit happened to me

i can get ahold of some pre RD stuff i might be willing but this newer stuff has got a bad rap any site you visit latley.
bump it though i always like to read how things are going with folks

I got the new sustaplex , decaplex and methanoplex(dbol) ALL SUCK!!!! I felt sust working a little but tappered off real quick. Not feelin the deca and NOTHING on the Dbol! They still owe me 3 bottles two months later! I insisted on the syntrop but Im lucky if i get anything! Fuck im pissed!

syntrop = IP i believe

also ive read in other places that BD is alosi IP just with different labels

you kno, some guys on here are getting no results from axio, which is possible due to undosing. but i do know for a fact that they kinda work. i recently talk to a older guy (cop) whos usig the same batch i had and got rid of. he is getting DECENT results, but typical results that you would see in a guy over 40. so thers something in there, just dnt know what it is .....

I decided to skip Axio this time around. Going for the new Syntrop line.

rohm

hi gents, got some tren a from rohm labs ,..its good ! I havent used Axio for a while now, couple of years, they used to be good, are they not very good now ?:confused:

I sent them an email... Still waiting on 3 bottles from two months ago. They said I would get syntrop instead but it might be a few weeks cause they are having issues..... Then I sent another email asking what they are gonna do about the crap I already have and got minimal gains on, I think the only thing out of the Dbol, deca and sust was working was the underdosed sust! They said they would forward my email to a manager! Lol! I want the Deca replaced with syntrop and the dbol replace with real dbol also!!! Thats not asking too much!

well shit I guess I'll go back to using IP then
the axio that I tried last april was pretty good, guess they really suck now

dorian123 said:
well shit I guess I'll go back to using IP then
the axio that I tried last april was pretty good, guess they really suck now
It was good then. Now they have really fallen off and become very inconsistant

jonflex said:
syntrop = IP i believe

also ive read in other places that BD is alosi IP just with different labels

Syntrop has nothing to do with IP Bro. Syntrop actually belong at a person that use to own part of Axio a few years ago. Axio has got there shit together.. and a contact lab to do analysis on all batches. These batches will be tested before they are released.. to ensure the gear is top notch.

Livingsteel said:
Syntrop has nothing to do with IP Bro. Syntrop actually belong at a person that use to own part of Axio a few years ago. Axio has got there shit together.. and a contact lab to do analysis on all batches. These batches will be tested before they are released.. to ensure the gear is top notch.

awsome!

Back