Axio Primo 200

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Did anyone else run or have any of this stuff. I have a vial and I used it and my entire glute is swollen and hurts. Im just wondering if its because its 200mgs. Ive never had pain like this from primo. Any input appreciated.

did u clean the area very well? maybe something made it get infected

I never used it, but in the glute it could just be bad a shot like what's been suggested. Not to sound stupid, but possibly a hair taken in with the needle? I've had that happen even though I am sure to shave go. Shit happens, you never know

Dude what is your batch #?? PM me .. I have 30ml of their 200. The 1st bottle was awful. Only my glute can handle it. My quad crippled me and my delts swelled. Something is wrong with it or what they're using in the oil is bad idk. But FML it hurts. this new bottle is better but still causes discomfort.

i had some of there bad shit. really swollen (inflamed the entire muscle), red, hot, and painful. I tried 3 shots with 2 bottles, all bad. this was quite a while back

Ive taken four shots and they all did this. My glute still has a knot. I took motrin and trust me I am super clean when I inject. No hair where I inject in my glute and always do it after a shower and use tons of alcohol on the vial and area. Lot number Ill have to check. I stuck it in a pill bottle and cant find it. Lovely. Then again I only had like one inject left and I don't think Im gonna use it anyway. Im pretty sure its the same lot bro. I had exactly what you described.

Ive taken four shots and they all did this. My glute still has a knot. I took motrin and trust me I am super clean when I inject. No hair where I inject in my glute and always do it after a shower and use tons of alcohol on the vial and area. Lot number Ill have to check. I stuck it in a pill bottle and cant find it. Lovely. Then again I only had like one inject left and I don't think Im gonna use it anyway. Im pretty sure its the same lot bro. I had exactly what you described.

That sucks, I've had that happen a few times with different shit, but I know the feeling. Especially in the glute, feels like you can't sit down on that cheek, frustrating and painful as hell

Sust is probably the only thing I've ever heard GREAT things about, but I've never really paid attention. Their orals were supposed to be decent, but this is the first I've ever heard of their Primo

Their stanozolol was good bro. It really was. Sust was excellent but this primo was definitely not. Npp was good as well.

well I didnt like there cyx3 stuff, got me jittery but did not help me lean out

Iv used many many of there products and never had any complaints other then customes.
just finishing there trene and test right now and will keep going with test after that. maybe add in the primo 200 in time.

get rid of it. Never liked their shit anyways.

lol I know since day one I never heard you say one good thing about those guys.

It was always a toss up for me. Every other order was almost entirely worthless.

Then I'd order some new shit for some buddies and low and behold, I try it out and it fucking stellar.

Great outfit

Last edited:
Back