BEEF Protein

(N)shape

Gold Member
Dymatize has a brand new Protein out called Elite Primal. It's a great product to diversify your protein sources, it's very low carb, lactose free and packs 27g of protein per serving!

Beef protein has long been known to be one of the best protein sources in the world. Dymatize has captured the unique properties of beef in a delicious, convenient powder. Elite PRIMAL Protein is ultra-concentrated. By removing the majority of the fats and cholesterol associated with beef, PRIMAL can really help you devour massive amounts of ultra-clean high quality protein.* Elite PRIMAL is over 375% more concentrated than an average piece of beef. With a massive 27 grams of protein and 3 grams of creatine per serving, Elite PRIMAL is the perfect addition to any diet.

Dymatize has some great products, I'd be willing to bet this is going to be a big seller, I'll give it a try one of these days

How did they turn beef into powder and remove everything but the protien? I think I will stick with my steak...........

Back