Been gone for a while But I am back

mkdk

Couple tough years for me, back surgery my 4th one in 2014 floored me for like 6 months. I had one month that I couldn't even go get the mail. How lame is that. Then last year I sold my home in california and got out of that pit. Finally convinced the wife to move. All my bitching finally paid off, the clincher was I told her she would't have to work in our new home which is Idaho. I found out that many guys here told there wives the same thing. There is actually a group of about 20 woman who all don't work and were told the same thing. So last year we moved and that sucked too. But everything good is hard right? So now I am settled and back to the gym. Feels good and the barbell bug has bitten me hard once again. I mean I am 50ish and I have maybe 30 summers left and would like to be in good shape for them. So hello to everyone again both old and new from the gem state of Idaho.:thumbsup:

welcome back brutha! 50 aint old anymore so youll be in great shape in no time at all bro!

I think i would go nuts moving from Cali to Idaho lol, thats one hell of an undertaking! i just moved an hour away and it was hell lmao.

anyways good have you back brutha

Welcome back! Quite a move but I know the feeling. A little over 8 years ago I moved from S.Florida to Idaho. (I'm 48 so I'm not far behind you age wise) The move wasn't too bad for me since I sold or gave away most of my furniture and bought new stuff once I got settled. Look forward to seeing you around the forum and following your progress. [emoji106]

S5 tap'n

Back