Beginner in the anabolic world!!! NEED HELP

Sirdjo

I have been lifting since sophomore year of high school weighting at 169lbs with 16% bf which was achieved by scheduled class lifting and out of school lifting etc. since moving to college I've maintained lifting in my life but now sit at 210 with God knows what percentage of bf. I've gained a significant amount of muscle as well as excess lbs leading me to today's world. In Leiu of lifting over the course of 6 years I've reached a point where it's not important to me and I haven't seen progress made in so long because of lack of motive or hopelessness if you will.

A few buddies have been on some cycles which really leaned them out and achieved great gains and fat loss. I have always steered away from cycles cause I haven't been really knowledgeable on them nor needed them. But at 23 years old I feel I am ready to at least jump into the anabolic world and try it out but not until gaining the insight and knowledge I need to progress the correct and heathliest way possible.

ive heard talk about test cycles only for beginners which achieve gains so I was kinda steering that route and am asking all of you to bring some positive and informative feedback on a particular route I should take for this journey. Thank you so much!

Welcome and I would say a long ester testosterone like enanthate or cypionate but 23 is a lil young

Looks like u have put some time into ur tranning and done some research I still think at ur age diet and tranning alone can get u what ur looking for tell us about ur diet protein carbs fats cals and what kind of tranning ur doing u may be ready for ur first cycle but let's take a look at ur diet first brother

Yea, I know 23 is still super young. I just wanna venture out and try something new that can steer me into a kickstart of dedication and motive.

As as far as diet goes I am a current college student so meal preparations and big grocery spending can be scarce from but I do eat a ton of chicken and tuna with rice and broccoli with the occasional convenience eating but would easily cut that out if a cycle were to come into play.

As well with being in college drinking and came into play quite frequently over the last year due to being my last year of school and a "anything goes" kind of outlook on life which actually had solely stopped me from comitting to a cycle. This too would stop if a cycle was introduced. Considering adulthood is heading toward me at full speed.

Training was was few and far between for the last month and a half due to lack of motive. Boredom and laziness to create and execute workouts. I did P90x in high school which was super fun and challenging but I think I'm going to plan on working out 5 days a week and incorporate the high intensity cardio from P90x into my workouts which would follow after my core weight training sessions.

It would be hard for me suggest a cycle if you are not already 100% committed. The drinking and lack of motivation are not cured by a cycle of anabolic steroids. I understand your thought and you are not the first person to try to get motivation out of a 10cc vial. Bro I'm just being honest. Be fair to yourself and your training get 90 days under your belt without the alcohol and training consistently. Then rethink the cycle. Just my .02

Grateful

It would be hard for me suggest a cycle if you are not already 100% committed. The drinking and lack of motivation are not cured by a cycle of anabolic steroids. I understand your thought and you are not the first person to try to get motivation out of a 10cc vial. Bro I'm just being honest. Be fair to yourself and your training get 90 days under your belt without the alcohol and training consistently. Then rethink the cycle. Just my .02

No no I really really need and appreciate the honesty which is why I'm posting here. And of course I've always been skidish to commit to a cycle but I'm kinda here for information and suggestions and such not to immediately commit to a cycle kinda just in the market for research and experience based feedback for sure

I think that was solid advice from everyone so far. Personally i dont think you need to take a steroid cycle i think you might want to get serious in gym for a year and take creatine and some of the other legal supplements out there that actually work and wait until you plateau and then get on a cycle. I would stack a couple steroids if it was my first cycle. Testosterone / deca / dianabol would be my first steroid cycle of choice. Plenty of muscle and strength gains with this cycle.

No no I really really need and appreciate the honesty which is why I'm posting here. And of course I've always been skidish to commit to a cycle but I'm kinda here for information and suggestions and such not to immediately commit to a cycle kinda just in the market for research and experience based feedback for sure

well in that case your in the right place brutha! theres a lot to learn here, and i still learn somehting new here every single day, and i been here 5,990 days! yeah i was bored and did the math for over 16 years lol

In regards to the OP. I whole heartedly agree with Iron Game. Steroids are not something used to motivate an unmotivated person... they are there to allow motivated people to progress. If your diet and training isn't in order what do you think steroids will do for you? Full time job or full time student it's pretty easy to do meal prep and train regularly.. if it's important to you.

Welcome to MC bro, your in the right place. Do your research and then do some more. Ask questions and read the posts. Lots of good info here
every day. It also would be beneficial to use the search field. Happy hunting!

^^^^Good advise here.

Welcome to MC bro, your in the right place. Do your research and then do some more. Ask questions and read the posts. Lots of good info here
every day. It also would be beneficial to use the search field. Happy hunting!

Research Is key!

Back