best thing for fighter to use? Steroids please

Buidolas

recently got into MMA and boxing. New gym opened up in town and I found in love with both of these Sports and I’m actually pretty good at it. 1 of the things I would like to improve on is my strength.
1 of the coaches their recommended I looked into using some steroids. I’m 25 years old and I’m approximately 185 lbs and I’m 5’11”.
one of the steroids he recommend was winstrol. Looking at dosing I want to start at 25mgs a day and go from there. Any other steroids that I can use too?

recently got into MMA and boxing. New gym opened up in town and I found in love with both of these Sports and I’m actually pretty good at it. 1 of the things I would like to improve on is my strength.
1 of the coaches their recommended I looked into using some steroids. I’m 25 years old and I’m approximately 185 lbs and I’m 5’11”.
one of the steroids he recommend was winstrol. Looking at dosing I want to start at 25mgs a day and go from there. Any other steroids that I can use too?
winstorl pumps dude big time an issue
better use tbol

you want to be aggressive when you're fighting but you don't want to kill your endurance either

you are way too young to be using any steroid on top of the fact you seem to know next to nothing about them.. NOTHING good would come of this

Add gw

Back