big powerlifting stack for size and mass

Wandleiu

I’m looking to do a big powerlifting stock for size and Mass.
My stats are 5’9” 235 lbs and mid 40’s in age.
I’m currently benching around 470 lbs and I’ve used deca in the past as well as a couple different orals.
I’m looking to try some tren this time.
How much tren would go good?
Should I do 12 weeks tren E at 500mgs a week with some test? Or should I stack some dbol with it?

I’m currently benching around 470 lbs and I’ve used deca in the past as well as a couple different orals.
Should I do 12 weeks tren E at 500mgs a week with some test? Or should I stack some dbol with it?
12 weeks on tren no
but 200mgs tren 8 weeks is a yes
dont add dbol to it
but add n2guard

wow you are a strong mofo. not many guys can bench that much. most i've benched was 420 and i blew out my shoulder

tren is something you want to use. i would go 300mgs a week

No, no and no.

Way to long on tren

Tren that long you might just end up with a horrible mental and physical injury horrible idea.

Back