Big props to Presser

crash

Just wanted to say thanks and what a stand up guy presser is. I contacted him about using my credits for some adex and nolva bloat. His reply was no problem Brother. Few days later i have my package in the mail. Not only this time but every order made he has really taken care of me as I think he does all of us guys here says alot about someone who has never met most of us. You can't get the service he provides with folks that know you by name these days. just wanted to say you handle business the way business should be brother and I wish much more success your way. Thanks....Oh and he hasn't taken my credits yet but don't tell him LOL

Just wanted to say thanks and what a stand up guy presser is. I contacted him about using my credits for some adex and nolva bloat. His reply was no problem Brother. Few days later i have my package in the mail. Not only this time but every order made he has really taken care of me as I think he does all of us guys here says alot about someone who has never met most of us. You can't get the service he provides with folks that know you by name these days. just wanted to say you handle business the way business should be brother and I wish much more success your way. Thanks....Oh and he hasn't taken my credits yet but don't tell him LOL

lol, thnx for sharing that daddio!

Presser is the man, always takes care of me as well and responds quickly....great customer service which these days are very rare to come across.....Thanks for all you do Presser, much appreciated.

yes for those who don't know, you earn credits here when you post and you cash those credits in for free store products!!!

Back