Big Ramy at 335lbs

csuperman

67123d1389134377-new-big-ramy-pictures-%40-335lbs-1004950_10153739870465121_633910890_n.jpg

Crazy how tight he keeps his waist. Usually guys over the 250 range just lose the waist from all the insulin it takes to get that big at 5'10".

No doubt he is huge. It no detail In his muscles at all. Looks like a blown up rubber doll. You can tell his physique is built from day one on pure drugs. No base at all. Took him 3 years to get like that. Most guys train from teenagers and it takes years to achieve good dence muscle. This guy skipped all the steps and jumped right in to heavy aas and gh slin use

Saying that do you think he's more prone for injuries and or maybe health issues in the future?

- - - Updated - - -

Im sure he's got to be miserable at that weight too. To have put that much weight on that quick can't be good on the joints and heart.

If he maintains that weight for an extended period of time, I'd say yes. He does look like his frame can handle a heavier weight than most people though so who knows.

what a monster, but i still think a physique like flex wheeler or dexter jackson looks much better. rammy has still got a ways to go as far as density and muscle maturity

what a monster, but i still think a physique like flex wheeler or dexter jackson looks much better. rammy has still got a ways to go as far as density and muscle maturity

I agree, its all about being aesthetically Pleasing to the eye, though Ramy could get there with some deeper cuts and muscle maturity over time, the cats young so who knows what the future holds for this guy, the skies the limit, and yeah he needs to bring up his calfs

Crazy how tight he keeps his waist. Usually guys over the 250 range just lose the waist from all the insulin it takes to get that big at 5'10".

No doubt he is huge. It no detail In his muscles at all. Looks like a blown up rubber doll. You can tell his physique is built from day one on pure drugs. No base at all. Took him 3 years to get like that. Most guys train from teenagers and it takes years to achieve good dence muscle. This guy skipped all the steps and jumped right in to heavy aas and gh slin use

i would say he probably uses the same amount a ton of people out there use but they dont look like that yet alone in 3 years

Am I the only one who wonders how long that guy is going to live? I mean damn... Idk of ANYBODY not ronnie, not dorian, not phil, not arnold, not Jay who reached their peak in mass (maybe not detail, conditioning, ect... but mass) in three years let alone even ten (maybe Phil did it in under 10). He has to be on an astronomical amount of drugs. No disrespect to anybody at all :) but I do disagree that he takes or took about the same as most guys. I think he's been on unbelievable amounts from day one.

Back