Biopharm

ck252855

any1 heard of them? me n all my boys taking it. were all not seeing much gains wondering if its cuz its garbage. about 7 weeks in.... 525mg of test&eq

I seen a source out of EU sell these, not much word on them, and they are beyond dirt cheap, that explains alot right there if you ask me. I mean how good can gear be when it is near to nothing. The logos are shitty, looks like a cheap photo shop job ( logos really dont mean shit, but to some aspect I mean come on ). It's a UG of course, and most reviews are that it is under dosed, and that people were not happy! It has been around for a few years, not long, but it is not doing well. Nuff said!

I've never heard of them, and I'm glad I never have. Once I read this, I started reading and it doesn't seem to be getting any seriously impressive results. Of course there's always some people that praise it more than likely simply because they don't know good gear from creatine. I would say if you haven't seen much results it's time to scrap the idea and get something else

if only more guys thought that way! lol
I see a good bunch here that stand up, and I'm sure there is others that could add some more when needed! lol

I've never heard of them, and I'm glad I never have. Once I read this, I started reading and it doesn't seem to be getting any seriously impressive results. Of course there's always some people that praise it more than likely simply because they don't know good gear from creatine. I would say if you haven't seen much results it's time to scrap the idea and get something else
The ones that you see praise is of 2 reasons.

1) Some kid/moron is taking the gear, eating and lifting like he never has before, and it ends up being all placebo. They are infact getting results from their own hard work, and thinking the BUNK gear is doing so, I seen it a hundred times over.

2) It could very well be a site troll ( Payed Rep of the sponsor ), boasting, ranting and raving about the product to undermined and persuade others into thinking that the reviews they are reading are infact random users with great success with the product at hand. A marketing strategic ploy.
Give a few bottle of decent doses gear to some, let them pave the way, and select scam the rest of the sheep as they come in!

They had a site sometime back, and on the site you could read reports, neg/poss, ALL neg have been deleted of course. Could it be competition doing so, or authentic customers with a unsuccessful situation?!?

I see a good bunch here that stand up, and I'm sure there is others that could add some more when needed! lol

The ones that you see praise is of 2 reasons.

1) Some kid/moron is taking the gear, eating and lifting like he never has before, and it ends up being all placebo. They are infact getting results from their own hard work, and thinking the BUNK gear is doing so, I seen it a hundred times over.

2) It could very well be a site troll ( Payed Rep of the sponsor ), boasting, ranting and raving about the product to undermined and persuade others into thinking that the reviews they are reading are infact random users with great success with the product at hand. A marketing strategic ploy.
Give a few bottle of decent doses gear to some, let them pave the way, and select scam the rest of the sheep as they come in!

They had a site sometime back, and on the site you could read reports, neg/poss, ALL neg have been deleted of course. Could it be competition doing so, or authentic customers with a unsuccessful situation?!?

That was more or less what I was meaning.

u know where or how i can get this shit tested? just so i know how much i been taking the last 8 weeks

A lab would need to do it, look up for testing labs on the internet. I wouldn't throw out your location on here so it's better that you did the research yourself, just safer that way bro

Back