Disputed Claim bleh using UGFreak.to products

BiuKaso

not that pleased with my experience with ugfreak
ordered their primo and testosterone. I’m on 200mgs of the primo and 150mgs of the testosterone. Its been 5 weeks and not seeing any changes. Maybe a little difference when I flex really hard in the mirror. But not seeing any drastic changes that I was hoping for. I started this cycle at 206 lbs and now I’m up to 208 lbs so that’s a 2 lb difference in 5 weeks.
No offense but I could have got the same results just running a bunch of creatine and whey protein powder.

ordered their primo and testosterone. I’m on 200mgs of the primo and 150mgs of the testosterone. Its been 5 weeks and not seeing any changes. Maybe a little difference when I flex really hard in the mirror. But not seeing any drastic changes that I was hoping for. I started this cycle at 206 lbs and now I’m up to 208 lbs so that’s a 2 lb difference in 5 weeks.
No offense but I could have got the same results just running a bunch of creatine and whey protein powder.
200mgs of primo and you go 2 lbs up? thats great
and 200mgs of primo and 150mgs of test is TRT
stop blaming @ugfreak when you need to eat more and train more dude

I think that you are expecting way too much out of your cycle
steroids are merely a tool you need to have your diet along with your training on point and you really also need to train hard and sleep hard to get the most out of your cycle
ugfreak is used by pros for a reason.

So why didn't you?

Not only that but I seem to recall another 'review' using these exact same words.

I've used ParaPharmas Cut 150 from UGFreak and got great results

Wtf is wrong with you ? You aren't even running primo at an effective dose and then you want to come here and blame the source for your lack of knowledge and incompetence ? Just stop and go take up knitting ad a hobby this lifestyle doesn't fit you.

Extremely low dose bro. Primo weak af to begin with and test so low. Try 400mg test with 300mg deca

Back