BLOOD WORK!! Get Your Labs Checked and Optimize Your Testosterone/Gear Cycles

HackTwat

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I get this question all the time about how to get Blood Work ran privately for those who don't have Insurance or just don't want a permanent record of your labs for whatever reason. Some guys or gals are expecting extremely High Testosterone levels or whatever. This is also a great option for people on Testosterone Replacement Therapy and have been running "Blast" cycles and need to ensure their levels are within their Doctors expected ranges instead of being in the Supraphysiological range where even a lower run of 500mg a week will put you. In my experience as a Medical Lab Tech, 500mg a week of Test will put you between 1800-2300 and the range your Doctor is looking for is much lower. For TRT, your Doctor is probably trying to keep his patients on the higher end of the normal range which is like 350-1197 or so. My Test levels run about 1100 on one 200mg Cypionate shot per week. Not everyone will respond the same with the same dose, so this is just how I run specifically. I thought it would make a decent point of comparison. I am 42 and before starting TRT, my Test levels were around 300.

This is an excellent resource for anyone taking Testosterone alone or running multiple compounds!! Our Health is the major concern here guys!

If you're wanting to check your entire Hormone Panel, this panel works well or you can look through the panels and pick one that fits your needs specifically and financially. Some of the Female Hormone panels work extremely well for males as well fellas......

bullet_yella.gif
Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone & SHBG

Description:

Includes:
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Sex Hormone binding Globulin, Serum
Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ):A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Categories: Hormones and Metabolism

Price: $152.99 Add To Cart

<!-- GeoTrust QuickSSL [tm] Smart Icon tag. Do not edit. --> <!-- end EmailButtonDiv --> <!-- end EmailDiv --> <title>How PMD Labs Works</title> [h=1]How To Order[/h]For alternate payment methods, click here.
Ordering a test from Private MD Lab Services is safe, secure, confidential and best of all, an easy process. The basic steps are simple:

• Choose the test(s) to be ordered
  • Select your lab location
  • Pay online
  • Create your personal account to access your requisition (and results)
  • Print your requisition for testing and take it to the lab location you selected for specimen collection
  • Access your results online and share them with your personal physician (if necessary)
Below is a more detailed explanation of the above steps to help you maneuver the website and with the ordering process:

To locate a test on our website www.privatemdlabs.com you can use any of the three options below:
From the menu on the left side of the page:
  • Click on “All Tests” for an alphabetical listing of the tests currently available on our site.
  • Enter a brief search term in the Search Box located at the top of the page and click "Go", the system will search the names of the test, the test description and the includes section of the information for each test listed on our website and display the results matching your search criteria.
  • Place your mouse on “Test Categories” and select the category of interest from the options available from the menu, the system will display the tests associated with the selected category.
Once you locate the test(s) you want to order, or would like to know more about, click on “more info” and the window will expand with information about that specific test. To order, click “add to cart” and follow the prompts through the ordering process. At the completion of your order, a page will be displayed providing you with a printable receipt, your order number and information on what will happen next.
When your order is received, a requisition will be created for you to take with you to the lab for testing. This requisition will be uploaded to our secure communications area of the website and you will receive an email notification informing you that your requisition is available (this will be the second email you will receive related to your order). Please click on the link within that notification email to be directed to the secure communications area, if this is your first time ordering you will be prompted to create a password and then have the ability to login.
A successful login to the communications area will take you to the Patient Area Home page. This is the area in which you will be able to select what you would like to do. Select "Downloads" from the menu at the top of the page or "Download/View lab requisitions and test results" from the bullet point options. The Downloads page will contain a history of your orders and provide an option to view the documents associated with each order, by clicking on the word "View" to the right of the order number. Please read the communication accompanying the order, as it contains specific instructions for the test(s) to be performed, information regarding the requisition, and the address of the lab location you chose during the ordering process. This is also the area for you to print your requisition to take to the lab. After printing your lab requisition papers, which is your requisition for testing, you may proceed to the Patient Service Center you selected for specimen collection. No appointment is necessary. Please call or email us if you do not have access to a printer and need the lab requisition papers faxed to the lab. Please be aware, without the requisition, the lab will not perform the test(s), as the requisition for testing is required for testing to be performed. If you have an order from your personal physician, please do not provide both orders at the lab as this could result in billing discrepancies from the laboratory collecting and processing the specimens. Only providing the requisition issued to you from Private MD Lab Services will ensure the billing for the services is sent to PrivateMD Labs.
Once your results are available you will receive another email notification informing you that your results are available, you will login and access your results the same way you accessed your requisition. If you do not receive your emails from us in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder for emails from [email protected] as many times the notification emails will be marked as spam/junk due to the link and/or our address not being listed in your contacts or safe recipients list. If your results are abnormal, we advise that you seek professional medical attention.
Orders via telephone may be placed between 8:00AM - 4:30PM (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday. Online orders placed after normal business hours (Monday - Friday after 4:30PM Eastern Time) or on weekends and/or holidays are periodically checked and processed at various times during off hours or will be processed on the following business day.Due to state laws, PrivateMD Labs cannot provide services in NY, NJ, MA, MD or RI. Private MD Lab Services
877-283-7882​

What is the optimum time to take a shot vs the time to get the blood drawn?

My HRT Doc told me that it was 3 days. I thought Cyp had a half life of like 6-7 days?

I should correct my question. If you're on HRT for say 12 weeks, the Doc wants the blood drawn 3 days after a shot on your schedule. Does that make sense?

What are you getting blood drawn for? Just to check hormone levels. You trying to get re-approved for hrt? Seems like he just wants to see what your levels are at on a day to day basis. He doesn't want the sky high reading he wants the average. 3-5 days after a shot mid therapy sounds right for that.

Last edited:
I should correct my question. If you're on HRT for say 12 weeks, the Doc wants the blood drawn 3 days after a shot on your schedule. Does that make sense?

No way Bro. You want your blood drawn as long after your shot as possible. You don't want your HRT dose based on what will put you at high normal 1 day a week, you want high normal everyday with 1 day a little higher.

The Dude Approved

See Dude thats what I thought. I dont want him to ever have an excuse to lower the dose. Heck I want the shit upped. Why sabotage myself.

See Dude thats what I thought. I dont want him to ever have an excuse to lower the dose. Heck I want the shit upped. Why sabotage myself.

Exactly. It's probably one of those things were he tells you what he has to so that his ass is covered. If you happen to miss a shot who would know?

The Dude Approved

No way Bro. You want your blood drawn as long after your shot as possible. You don't want your HRT dose based on what will put you at high normal 1 day a week, you want high normal everyday with 1 day a little higher.

The Dude Approved

Exactly. It's probably one of those things were he tells you what he has to so that his ass is covered. If you happen to miss a shot who would know?

The Dude Approved

Look at you 2 scheming Mother Fuckers lmao!

Look at you 2 scheming Mother Fuckers lmao!

Lol! It's all semantics Brother. So if Dr Joe says I need AAS for the rest of my life it's ok. If I can't afford for Dr Joe to say that every month for the rest of my life I risk prison time?? So.... Don't miss a payment to Dr Joe...
Also Dr 1 says I get 20 ml of 200mg / ml cyp a month after years of blood tests....
Dr 2 before any blood work says 4 ml of 200 mg / ml cyp a month...
And now Obama sets the rules for HealthCare? The guy who doesn't give a moments pause to blatantly violating the Constitution of this country.....
Aaaahhhhh rambling again....

The Dude Approved

Last edited:
To me it doesn't. He'd want it the day you would be due for your shot, in the AM, fasting. Cyp has a half life of 12 days. You want in essence a 'trough' measurement. Otherwise your reading will be inaccurate IMO. I do WEEKLY injects. How often do you inject ?

To me it doesn't. He'd want it the day you would be due for your shot, in the AM, fasting. Cyp has a half life of 12 days. You want in essence a 'trough' measurement. Otherwise your reading will be inaccurate IMO. I do WEEKLY injects. How often do you inject ?

Yes, YOU want a trough level, but the Doc wants a peak level to dose you based off of. they dont want you being superhuman and all.

Back