Bodybuilding and steroid myths

delcapone

Add on to my list if you have amymore, these are a few I've heard over the years.
Steroids make your Dick Shrink, obviously thought up by a pencil neck geek. I do however bring up tha point of ,if you dont do things correct and safely you balls MAY shrink in size.
All that muscles gonna turn to fat when you stop lifting..i lo e that one, to which I reply, all together now, MUSCLE IS A FIBER FAT IS A CELL..one cant mstamorphasize into the other, and besides i will NEVER STOP LIFTING!!!
Oh, back in the 70s i had a muscle and fitness or musclemag layin around when we had company , the one fellow said you know all them guys a queer, meaning the bodybuilders on the cover, i said You tell them that, i later found out that was a common rumor ba k in the day. Someone didn't want there wife cruisin gyms.
Shit i had a few more but slipped my mind. Feel free to add yours...Freakin Haters

They are all wrong as you said...yes the boys shrink, not a big deal, its not like they do much than hang around anyway. not like they are key in satisfying a woman....muscle and fat totally different fibers, this likely came from observing ex lifters who quite and lead a sedentary lifestyle which lead to increased BF levels....and the gay thing, theres no more percent of gays in BB'ing than any other facet of life.

Sharing needles is, or at least was a common thought among the layman lol,

Steroids Being Physically Addicting is bullshit, mentally maybe, but not a real physical addiction, thats garbage!

And the thought that any one who used steroids could look like me, hated when people thought they could easily look like me if they juiced to,lmao

and more then 70% of Male Gym goers are using juice, and of those 70%, 90% of them you wouldnt be able to tell by looking at them!

Sharing needles is, or at least was a common thought among the layman lol,

Steroids Being Physically Addicting is bullshit, mentally maybe, but not a real physical addiction, thats garbage!

And the thought that any one who used steroids could look like me, hated when people thought they could easily look like me if they juiced to,lmao

and more then 70% of Male Gym goers are using juice, and of those 70%, 90% of them you wouldnt be able to tell by looking at them!

Presser, if I was your size that would drive me NUTS! People truly don't understand that gear is not a magic button that takes you from sloppy to freaky in no time.

The last one you mentioned is particularly annoying to me because so many people at my gym are on cycle right now and are still pathetic. I wish I had a gym where all the lifters were bigger and better than me because the current gym I am in is dragging me down.

Back