Botox vs AAS

dorian123

Gold Member
you ever wonder why steriods are illegal but botox is not? They both are administered with syringes, you could consider both to be unneccesary risks, one deals with synthetic hormones the other deals with food poisoning?

must have something to do with money not sure though

I'm sure if you were able to obtain botox and do it at home like you can with AAS then we'd see it get banned like AAS. I mean, doctors can still administer AAS in the form of TRT or HRT, but you aren't supposed to have it without a doctor's script, so if a company starts producing this in a UGL, then we'll see where the gov't really stands

yeah you can, there are people who will come over to your house and administer it...
women have botox parties like they have bridal showers and shit

hell I was watching how some dumb cunt gave her 8 year old kid that shit so the kid would win beauty pagents

must be the whole botox rage thing

yeah you can, there are people who will come over to your house and administer it...
women have botox parties like they have bridal showers and shit

hell I was watching how some dumb cunt gave her 8 year old kid that shit so the kid would win beauty pagents

must be the whole botox rage thing

LoL

Thats fucking shocking to subject your child to that shit... those people should be locked up for child abuse along with fat kids parents

Thats fucking shocking to subject your child to that shit... those people should be locked up for child abuse along with fat kids parents

I totally agree with you. I've seen too many parents give a fat kid chips or some kind of junk food and that's it for their meal instead of getting off their ass and actually cooking them something

Back