BUILD YOUR DREAM BODY WITH DECA DURABOLIN 250MG : Act Now for Peak Performance!

PEP PATRIOT52

V.I.P.
MC Logger
BUILD YOUR DREAM BODY WITH DECA DURABOLIN 250MG : Act Now for Peak Performance!
171837682577191488.jpeg
Shop Now :
Home - Yourmuscleshop

Contact Us :
Telegram:
Telegram: Contact @yourmuscleshopofficial

Whats app : +1 424-297-6166
Email :
[email protected]

Dosages and Stacking​

Deca durabolin is a versatile steroid, and due to its low side effects and mild nature, it can be a wonderful addition to a steroid stack at moderate-high dosages. The recommended dosage is between 200 and 400 (milligrams) mgs per week, with aggressive users going even higher than that (up to 1000mgs).

You can stack deca durabolin with any compound. The best choices are testosterone and dianabol, which will create the ultimate 'classic bulking stack'. Just make sure that if you choose to run it alone, you should at least stack proviron with it for reasons we discussed above.

Remember, deca durabolin has a very long ester, so you should run it for a minimum of 8 weeks or more - ideally 10+ weeks. On the flip side, once you stop taking it, deca will stay in your system for quite a while, so a short post cycle therapy (PCT) will not work well for you. Therefore, I recommend at least an 8 week post cycle therapy, followed by another 8 week bridge.

Female use​

Experienced females can use deca durabolin because it is very mild, and most importantly, it has low androgenic effects. However, I would encourage them to use the shorter acting version of nandrolone called NPP (nandrolone phenylpropionate) instead, simply because deca lasts so long in the body. All in all, deca's dosage should not need exceed 10-40 mgs per week in the case of a female user.

Back