Burning shot

• Thread starter Thread starter saudades
  • Start date Start date
S

saudades

I tried to do a shot earlier today, and the pin went in fine, and I aspirated--everything normal. I start pushing the plunger in, and suddenly I get this intense burning sensation. Man, did it hurt. I had to stop immediately and pull out it was so bad. Question is, what caused it? A bit later, I also see a large bruise forming on the skin. Did I hit a blood vessel after all? I aspirated and didn't see anything.

Maybe it's possible you nicked a few going in but when you got the pin all the way in you werent near a vessel so no blood came in. The burning.....hmmm....I really can't even think of why that would happen if it hasn't happened before, sorry man:(

vertigorocks said:
Maybe it's possible you nicked a few going in but when you got the pin all the way in you werent near a vessel so no blood came in. The burning.....hmmm....I really can't even think of why that would happen if it hasn't happened before, sorry man:(

I would have to agree.... the bruise is a dead giveaway. I have read about this before. The burning as a result of the substance irritating the broken vessel, which is normally unaffected when intact.

Last edited:
what were you injecting...I've noticed in the past when I've injected test. that I would get close to a vein and the sheer pressure would cause a bit of a burning sensation...would usually just have to pull it out a little and resume

I've had the same thing happen bud...it burned so bad I had to pull out and find another spot. I worried about it, but realized it was just a blood vessel that I had irritated. No worries bud

Yeah, I posted a thread like this when it happened to me too. It made my whole fuckin leg hot as shit! It was my first time trying EQ and one of my first few pins ever. Shit had me nervous as fuck!

That sucks... Hope it doesn't get too tight on you... You can help resolve the bruise a little more quickly by applying a hot pad to it. It will increase the circulation to the area and help resolve the bruise... may help with pain/ swelling too....

dorian123 said:
what were you injecting...I've noticed in the past when I've injected test. that I would get close to a vein and the sheer pressure would cause a bit of a burning sensation...would usually just have to pull it out a little and resume

It was tren ace. Luckily since I didn't continue in that spot, the bruise went away quickly with constant massaging. I've had the burning sensation before with test as well, but it was never that bad.

I've had all sorts of weird reactions. Could of been a nerve or blood vessel. I've had this happen many many times. No worries. It will go away. BTW where did you perform the shot?

i still remember my first igf application. my right bicep pulled out and swelled up like a golf ball blue and black. Scared the living shit out of me. I massaged it down but had a bruise about the size of almost a tennis ball no shit for about 3 days. burnt bad and i aspirated too nothing. ouch i still remember that.

BiggerStronger said:
I've had all sorts of weird reactions. Could of been a nerve or blood vessel. I've had this happen many many times. No worries. It will go away. BTW where did you perform the shot?

Bicep, but I've shot there many times and nothing like that ever happened until now. It was probably a blood vessel.

Back