Can you give me some ideas on what to have in my home buffet?

The Survivor

Nostalgia Electrics Buffet Server at Blain's Farm & Fleet

I bought this home buffet for myself (Merry Christmas Survivor) and now will have warm meals that are always ready at my gym at my disposal anytime. I'm training for a yet to be determined contest next summer and need to get rid of belly fat.

If you were me, what staples would you make everyday most of the time? Egg whites? Chicken boobs? Brown rice w/green veggies? I do have a crock pot I have a frozen ice container in the bottom for fresh salad too. Can the chicken breasts be carried from one day to the next? I know that rice can get dry pretty fast. Any practical suggestions on "cutting foods" would be apprecaited, thanks

I'm sure you can throw most of those things in there, but mainly I would be worried about foods drying out after being in it for too long. Ever go to a cheap buffet where the food was sitting in one of those warmers for way too long? lol. Soups, and stews would probably be good in it. Maybe if you add some water/stock/sauce inside of the container you can throw the meat/rice/veggies in and it would not dry up.

Back