Can't get freaken arms to grow

Re: bigshug

PRAETORIAN said:
would you mind posting your trainign schedule you use now and your stats..i will see what i can come up with!
Peace,
P

Honestly, I may suffer from "bad genetics".....I exaggerated when I said my biceps "never" got stronger because they do, although it's a painfully slow process. Looking at other's biceps, I've noticed that the lower part of my biceps is inserted farther down on my elbow than most, and unfortunately most of the guys I work out with have shorter biceps that seem to contract or "peak" more when flexed. DAMMIT, I want that!

My volume's not too much IMO as I only do 3 exercises on biceps day, and only 3-5 sets per exercise depending on how warmed up my body's telling me I need to be.

I guess my only option is to find one of you guys who have the biceps I want, and chloroform your ass......take your biceps, replace them with my decidedly mediocre ones, and come back to VA happy hell........watch out behind you, I just might be there! lol

Bigshug, instead of doing something bad to fellow board members, just get bicep implants and call it quits, only about $5k, they are rick hard and contract with the muscle. They can add anywhere from 2-4 inches on your arm. ;)

I think Valentino did something differently and his arms are like 27 inches around.....THAT'S the look I want.....lol

Man I think arms can be a tough one for sure if they are lagging. Also being the one besides chest most people want. As far as short and long head on your bi's I would take the longer ones anyday. Just build them up and get a big peak on them.
As far as bulding them up, I don't care what people say, I think some people need more reps. Just take my boy Lee Priest. He trains the crap out of his arms and they are massive. Once I jumped on that bandwagon I have gained well in the arm dept. I would bump up the sets and go to a 4x8 routine if it was me. I would also train arms on their own day. Just my 2cents. if it's worth anything.

Back