Check Out These Awesome Protein Recipes

Muscle Insider

Check out these awesome customer recipes that were submitted for the contest. ENJOY!

Good morning, Alex,

Here is my entry for the recipe contest. I call it “Keto smooth.” I use a scoop of your Dutch Pea Protein Isolate, a tsp of organic cacao powder, a tsp of organic maca powder, a quarter tsp of vitamin c powder, a quarter tsp of lion’s mane cacao mix, a quarter tsp of mushroom powder (reishi, lion’s mane, chaga, cordyceps, shiitake, maitake, tremella and turkey tail), a handful of strawberries, a handful of blueberries, an avocado (for extra fat and creaminess), and a tablespoon of MCT oil. This original creation keeps me in ketosis with a sufficient ratio of protein, fat and net carbs. I tell myself the cacao and fruit make it taste like a chocolate dessert, and the mushrooms and Vitamin C help boost my immune system.

Even if I don’t win, you should give this a try!

Sincerely,

George

Six oz Organic Plain Unsweetened Kefir

One serving PF Muscle Shake

One serving PF Mod 6

Two tablespoons PF Tectanic Red

1/2 teaspoon PF Creatine

Two tablespoons Local, Raw, Unfiltered NorCal Honey

1/2 – 1 teaspoon of a Flavor enhancer; my favorite is either Lime or Berry; both pair well with Tectanic Red

Add water as / if necessary

This mixture comes out thick like pudding. I usually only need to add a little water to thin it some. I consume a version of this shake almost every day. I only use the Tectanic Red on lifting days.

The All-Natural Cinnabomb Shake

This is one of my top 5 favorite recipes that my wife and I have created for our protein shakes…

the flavor for this shake falls someone in-between a cinnamon roll & cinnamon toast crunch cereal

12oz of RAW Cow’s Milk

30g Phytosterol Free Protein Isolate

1oz Condensed Milk (Copper Cow all natural)

1 Tsp Saigon Cinnamon Powder

¼ Tsp Natural Madagascar Vanilla Extract

Pinch of Ground Nutmeg

1 Handful of ice cubes

Combine all ingredients into a blender & blend*Optional; 1 tsp Creapure

Hey Alex! Dropped a TikTok for bio serum and here is the recipe!

5-8oz raw milk

1c blueberries

1tblsp cinnamon

2tblsp raw unfiltered honey

1 scoop whey isolate

2-3 tblsp bio serum

4 superfood ice cubes (veggies/fruits)

8oz serving provides

10g fats

32g carbs

50g protein.

Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.

Check out these awesome customer recipes that were submitted for the contest. ENJOY!

Good morning, Alex,

Here is my entry for the recipe contest. I call it “Keto smooth.” I use a scoop of your Dutch Pea Protein Isolate, a tsp of organic cacao powder, a tsp of organic maca powder, a quarter tsp of vitamin c powder, a quarter tsp of lion’s mane cacao mix, a quarter tsp of mushroom powder (reishi, lion’s mane, chaga, cordyceps, shiitake, maitake, tremella and turkey tail), a handful of strawberries, a handful of blueberries, an avocado (for extra fat and creaminess), and a tablespoon of MCT oil. This original creation keeps me in ketosis with a sufficient ratio of protein, fat and net carbs. I tell myself the cacao and fruit make it taste like a chocolate dessert, and the mushrooms and Vitamin C help boost my immune system.

Even if I don’t win, you should give this a try!

Sincerely,

George

Six oz Organic Plain Unsweetened Kefir

One serving PF Muscle Shake

One serving PF Mod 6

Two tablespoons PF Tectanic Red

1/2 teaspoon PF Creatine

Two tablespoons Local, Raw, Unfiltered NorCal Honey

1/2 – 1 teaspoon of a Flavor enhancer; my favorite is either Lime or Berry; both pair well with Tectanic Red

Add water as / if necessary

This mixture comes out thick like pudding. I usually only need to add a little water to thin it some. I consume a version of this shake almost every day. I only use the Tectanic Red on lifting days.

The All-Natural Cinnabomb Shake

This is one of my top 5 favorite recipes that my wife and I have created for our protein shakes…

the flavor for this shake falls someone in-between a cinnamon roll & cinnamon toast crunch cereal

• 12oz of RAW Cow’s Milk

• 30g Phytosterol Free Protein Isolate

• 1oz Condensed Milk (Copper Cow all natural)

• 1 Tsp Saigon Cinnamon Powder

• ¼ Tsp Natural Madagascar Vanilla Extract

• Pinch of Ground Nutmeg

• 1 Handful of ice cubes

• Combine all ingredients into a blender & blend*Optional; 1 tsp Creapure

Hey Alex! Dropped a TikTok for bio serum and here is the recipe!

5-8oz raw milk

1c blueberries

1tblsp cinnamon

2tblsp raw unfiltered honey

1 scoop whey isolate

2-3 tblsp bio serum

4 superfood ice cubes (veggies/fruits)

8oz serving provides

10g fats

32g carbs

50g protein.

9df05f3179e807ce0c0c0f2c9c3a8317
Alex Rogers is a supplement manufacturing expert. He has been formulating, consulting, & manufacturing dietary supplements since 1998. Alex invented protein customization in 1998 & was the first company to allow consumers to create their own protein blends. He helped create the first supplement to contain natural follistatin, invented whey protein with egg lecithin, & recently imported the world’s first 100% hydrolyzed whey.

Click here to view the article.

Back