Chest day

Zeus

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
I had a great chest day. I pressed 385 for 4 clean reps on my 6th set of flat bench today. Not bad but I was a little dissapointed I didn't get more. All around though my workout was fckn great. I changed my diet up today and added some more food and I think it really helped today. Had a great pump and looked fuller all day.

I had a great chest day. I pressed 385 for 4 clean reps on my 6th set of flat bench today. Not bad but I was a little dissapointed I didn't get more. All around though my workout was fckn great. I changed my diet up today and added some more food and I think it really helped today. Had a great pump and looked fuller all day.
its amazing how much strength i have when i eat more. gave up on cutting 3 weeks ago i dont think i couldve benched 300 once but last week i got it 5 times going for 7 tomorrow

I normaly can push mmore weight, but I'm just so fatigued by the time I get of work with all this fckn geat I just dnt have my normal energy and intensity. I'm starting to adjust to this heat though. Been sitting right around 200lbs now so it's just time before I really start gainning again.

thats great news zeus...keep it up...its time to get serious and do this show..

It's slowly comming back. The last 2 days have been hell!!!! Wednesday was just so fckn hot it felt like you were cooking outside. And today the humidity was unbarable. I actualy almost went to the Dr. cause I was having signs of heat exhaustion big time!!!! I Stll feel a little off but way better. I was going to do legs today when I got off of work, but I started getting dizzy and my body temp was through the roof. Slept for 2 hours thenate a bunch of food and fruit. Thank god tomorrow is friday.

Back