Custom Muscle Chemistry Stack????

(N)shape

Gold Member
We are looking to make a custom Supplement Stack for all of you at Muscle Chemistry but we want your feedback. What Products would you like to see in a stack???

Protein??
BCAAs??
Glutamine??
Liver Product??
Pre Workout??
Post Workout??
EFA Supp?
Creatine??

You guys tell me and I will work on building a stack to suffice your needs at a great cost for you all at MC.

If you have specific products or just general products in mind either way let me know and we'll bundle them all together into an awesome stack.

So many have diferent preferences on brands that it might be difficult. For instance I only use Syntha - 6 protein, Scivation Extend BCAA's, Jack3d, and then whatever glucosamine and MSM, fishoil, vit C, and protein bars that are good and cheap.

So many have diferent preferences on brands that it might be difficult. For instance I only use Syntha - 6 protein, Scivation Extend BCAA's, Jack3d, and then whatever glucosamine and MSM, fishoil, vit C, and protein bars that are good and cheap.

It's true we won't be able to suffice everyone's needs and/or wants but hopefully we can find a stack to help some. BTW I like your choices!!

Could you get ALR products...

the Chained out is a killer BCAA product

I vote a preworkout bcaa drink with creatine glutamine and whatever other goodies in it.

This is what you were talking about right a blend of sorts?
I dont really care about the brand as long as its high quality, i use xtent bcaa's too but id surely switch as long as it met my needs and was a great product.

Yeah a pre workout formula of

BCAA
pre workout energy mix
Glutamine/Creatine (post workout recovery)
taste good to !!!

all in one formula

Also a good healthy stack for AAS users...to keep there liver/kidneys healthy...BP all stays down

I would guess this would sell like hotcakes...I dont think there really is a good all in one product out there for AAS guys

Also a good healthy stack for AAS users...to keep there liver/kidneys healthy...BP all stays down

I would guess this would sell like hotcakes...I dont think there really is a good all in one product out there for AAS guys

Good call bro similar to the cycle support from anabolic innovations that would be awesome.

I vote a preworkout bcaa drink with creatine glutamine and whatever other goodies in it.

This is what you were talking about right a blend of sorts?
I dont really care about the brand as long as its high quality, i use xtent bcaa's too but id surely switch as long as it met my needs and was a great product.
That sounds good.:bber:

I'd like to see a good precontest stack. Something with a multi-v, glutamine, fat burner or ECA, etc.

Are you talking about combining current products or making a new one? Maybe I misunderstood. I also would prefer chained out, but its so expensive. GS and Chris250 have Great Ideas though!

hell yeah, thats shit would sell all day!

hell yeah, thats shit would sell all day!

Somebody better get me my million if they come out with a good product like that....Remember it was my idea....LOL !!! Hell someone proababaly is working on it now...:thumbsup:

i think either the preworkout bcass one getswole mentioned or chris250 liver one, i know i would get either one for sure

So just to clarify, the stack will be made of products we currently sell. And we have been toying about making a "Cycle Support" Stack to provide the guys on AAS with all they need to help their kidneys/livers, joints, etc...

Also with ALR Products we don't carry them and don't plan too until they clean some things up. For one they aren't insured which is scary and they are notorious for adding ingredients that aren't listed. I know Chained Out is a very popular product but I think if you were to use VPX's Power Shock you would really like it. If anyone that has tried Chained Out would like to get Power Shock at an exclusive deal and write a review about it PM me and let me know. I'd love to see what you think.

I have just started using VPX Power Shock. It has almost been two weeks and I love it. I can actually feel a difference since starting it. I drink it intra-workout. I don't think I'll be switching any time soon, very pleased with this product.

I like the ideas given already. A stack with BCAA's, creatine, glutamine sounds like a winner to me.

YES!!!

Being that I only have 1 kidney, I have to take care of that dude. So I would definitely buy something like this.

Back