D-BOL or PH ??

joe_1165

Gold Member
well i just moved to UK and i still don't know my way around here, so i have decided to run what i have or what i can get for now.

it's either 50mg Dbol for 6 weeks or H-Drol 75mg + EPI 48mg for 6 weeks what do you guys think i should run ? and what would be better in results regardless of the water weight of the Dbol.

(i already have about 350 Dbol pill from last cycle a while ago, or i can buy the Hdrol and EPI18)

I don't think I would just run dbol bro. I don't even like it stacked with a good cycle of other stuff, but I'm not familiar with the ph stuff either

I have ran dbol with test and I never got anything from it. Now hdrol was the first thing that I ever did being a PH or gear. And I loved it. Put on 15 to 20lbs. And made strong as hell.

well i think i am going to run the dbol first cause i have it anyway. then have like 3-4 weeks pct then try havoc - hdrol compo and see how it goes.

Thanks a lot guys

well i think i am going to run the dbol first cause i have it anyway. then have like 3-4 weeks pct then try havoc - hdrol compo and see how it goes.

Thanks a lot guys

I am not a fan of ph myself never tried them just figured if your gona do it why not do it right

Since I have found the sides to be similar between dbol and designer steroids, go with the dbol.

Since I have found the sides to be similar between dbol and designer steroids, go with the dbol.

what designers have you tried that gave you negative side effects brutha? just curious is all

I dont think I ever had good dbol, never seen good results from it, drol works every time

what designers have you tried that gave you negative side effects brutha? just curious is all

I was stacking M-Sten, Epistane and DMZ for a total of 70 mg per day. These designers are no joke, and every bit as strong as dbol, with similar, if not more sides. I quit after 3 weeks because I felt like shit. I walked into the gym one day and almost passed out. I immediately ceased taking the designers and it took me a full month before I recovered from the liver stress. If anyone can recommend a good non-methylated oral, I would appreciate it. I hear that Trenabol is non-methylated, and maybe I will give that a go.

Dymethazine by iforce probably the strongest side effects i had in my life. can't remember the dose exactly in mg but 3 bills were killing me. but in the same time power and weight went up very quickly and most of gains was water , Dbol sides are nothing comparing to that from my experience.

- - - Updated - - -

I was stacking M-Sten, Epistane and DMZ for a total of 70 mg per day. These designers are no joke, and every bit as strong as dbol, with similar, if not more sides. I quit after 3 weeks because I felt like shit. I walked into the gym one day and almost passed out. I immediately ceased taking the designers and it took me a full month before I recovered from the liver stress. If anyone can recommend a good non-methylated oral, I would appreciate it. I hear that Trenabol is non-methylated, and maybe I will give that a go.

thats a killer mix mate , EPI isn't that strong on liver at all if you will run it on it's own.

both good choices but sides are the same so why not run the real thing go with dbol. but at the same time i really wouldn't recomend running it alone test and deca with it would be awesome. ive ran mdrol hdrol nast mass halovar all worked great put on size like a mofo but sides sucked and harsh on liiver even with milk thistle

I keep hearing those EXACT WORDS from guys taking pro hormones! lol

Back