DBOL and work....

guardianactual

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I'm prohibited to bring any pills to work so I cannot take DBOL 4x ED like I planned I'll get 2 maybe 3 doses I plan 40mg total.. How should I take it with my restrictions?

Kester them to work, then just "go to the bathroom" and take a dose. Nah just kidding bro lol I think iron up there makes a good point if not half pre/am and other half after work, just stashing them in the car, granted you don't get off TOO late. Should be fine.

Yeah and you use cotton balls to keep the pills from rattling. I have all kinds of secrets lol

that site is bad ass, I would do half morning, half pre workout as well depending on when you workout, or just right after work if that works better.

thats funny but i wouldn't be caught dead in that fucking watch lol

Of course not daddio! You have to much class for that but when its needed its needed, I wore mine to work and it works and hides things lol
Im not a pimp like you though lol

Of course not daddio! You have to much class for that but when its needed its needed, I wore mine to work and it works and hides things lol
Im not a pimp like you though lol

it aint easy but someones gotta do it brutha!

True true..so guardian did this help ya?
Have you considered a oral solution like a dropper or splitting doses.

Quick question - do you work in the pharmaceutical industry - I have trouble imagining how you could be not allowed to bring pills to work otherwise? What if you have to be on a medication that requires multiple-times-per-day dosing in pill form? You get paid time off to comply with the requirements?

Doctor9

Back