Decline's yay or nay?

yes anything not done on a regular basis will cause growth and hitting from different angles helps. declines give you that good separation from the ribcage

I dont like them, I like weighted dips instead. Seem to get a better stretch with the dips while hitting the same muscle groups and more.

ive stayed away from them

but a buddy of mine is dorians workout from bb.com he has posted on there... only consists of decline and incline, no flat at all
let me see if i can get the vid over

I'd say "yea" on declines. I have a hard time with the bench though so I use a machine to do it.

I do slight declines on the smythe machine...say like 10-15 degree thats it...

I have been playing with this exercise b/c my chest sucks. I found that dumb bells work better than a bar. I get a great stretch and my shoulder doesn't feel it after. It has been making me sore and I feel fuller. I plan on sticking with them for a while to see. I have been mainly doing incline and slight declines, playing with the angles. I dont get anything from flat bench. Im hoping to post some pics soon

EMG studies have shown that a slight decline say of about 10degrees, increases the amount of electro activity in the working muscle... This should suggest that slight declines would be good...

Personaly, I lime to mix it up I suppose just for that fact of beating boredom n the gym

Back