DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT YOUR MuscleChemistry.COM Acount

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Just wanted to let those who dont know or those who forgot, in your User Control Panel / User profile everyone has these features below:

Photo Album
Video
Private Chat
Private and Public BLOGS
Make or Join others Social Groups
Freinds ect

I bring this up because I never see any members keep a PHOTO ALBUM when I click their names to get to their profiles, no one uses the different features available, and Im always browsing around to look at other peoples photo albums and such and you mother fuckers are BORING with a capital B

Anyways lets see some cool shit

Last edited:
What's going on here? LoL.....I've noticed these features before, but never really thought to put much out there. The main reason I don't think a lot of people use most of the features is simply because we're admitting to illegal activities in most cases and don't want there to be anyway for feds or local enforcement to link us to any of the online stuff without too much investigation, at least that's my deal

What's going on here? LoL.....I've noticed these features before, but never really thought to put much out there. The main reason I don't think a lot of people use most of the features is simply because we're admitting to illegal activities in most cases and don't want there to be anyway for feds or local enforcement to link us to any of the online stuff without too much investigation, at least that's my deal

thats cool if that make u feel better brutha, but with or without you adding a photo album, if they want you they are going to come get you,lol.

thats cool if that make u feel better brutha, but with or without you adding a photo album, if they want you they are going to come get you,lol.

Ah who knows, I might just need to photo shop some pics and make an album, just blur the face out

And I agree, Amazon Doll needs some pics :wave:

Ah who knows, I might just need to photo shop some pics and make an album, just blur the face out

And I agree, Amazon Doll needs some pics :wave:

there ya go brutha, Hell your prolly so ugly no one would be able to look at ya for more then a second or two anyhow,lol

Yea, we got this a little off subject. Anyway, yea, we all need to use these functions and features!!!

bump on this^^^ I will do mine soon.

yeah im sure you got loads of pics to put in a photo album here, im pretty sure we can run multiple photo albums so one could be for bodybuilding, another for wedding pics ect you get the point anyways i will b looking for you album nuk nuk

Also what ever happened to your girl bro, does she or has she been on the board much? just curious i thought of her cause im sure she has loads of bbing pics also

yeah im sure you got loads of pics to put in a photo album here, im pretty sure we can run multiple photo albums so one could be for bodybuilding, another for wedding pics ect you get the point anyways i will b looking for you album nuk nuk

Also what ever happened to your girl bro, does she or has she been on the board much? just curious i thought of her cause im sure she has loads of bbing pics also

haha.

yeah I have got to get her back on here. We both plan on doing the Jr. USA's next year, where she will be able to go after a pro card.

haha.

yeah I have got to get her back on here. We both plan on doing the Jr. USA's next year, where she will be able to go after a pro card.

MC would still love to help when she is ready bro, sure would be nice to have someone get their pro card with our sponsoring them for that particular show!

Back