do you do your glute shots standing up or sitting down?

Get_Swole

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Do you do them standing or seated? i started doing them standing but the last couple shots ive sat on the toilet and leaned and its been a bit easier i think. whats your method?

i do it standing.....

i usually lean overa bit in the mirrior and see the split from the top and bottom of the glute of i know where im applying

I do em standing, I have my wife stand about 10 feet away and throw it like a dart, I figured if I made it like a fun game she wouldnt mind,lol

I do em standing, I have my wife stand about 10 feet away and throw it like a dart, I figured if I made it like a fun game she wouldnt mind,lol

and yes for those of you curious she has missed a few times and got my spine,lol

I'm usually bent over when I take a shot in the glutes......wait........you meant something else didn't you....

lol

Do you do them standing or seated? i started doing them standing but the last couple shots ive sat on the toilet and leaned and its been a bit easier i think. whats your method?

um standing. Bent over on the toilete? You sick son of a bitch!

I have actually pinned prop a few times sitting on the can just to do something new. I thought it hurt a little less. Usully I do a glute standing though.

Back