Do you like high purity steroids or peptides?

Hello everyone,Dear ug members
I come from the official distributor of the SRY Lab brand. It is a laboratory specializing in peptide and steroid production for eight years, and we have our own factory for production!
We sincerely provide various high-quality products for people of all kinds. We have hundreds of products, but our product list will also be constantly updated. Our main goal is to meet all types of customers through fast communication, loyalty terms, and very reasonable prices.
Why did you choose us?
We have been engaged in production for over eight years and sales for over four years. We have many stores on Alibaba, Made in China, and Google, and have won the support of a large number of fans.
2. Every batch of our new products will undergo testing by a third-party testing agency, JANOSHIK Laboratory, and corresponding testing reports will be issued. As we conduct blind testing, it is inevitable that some small bottles will not meet the standards. If there are any cases of non-compliance, we are willing to give them away for free. If someone is willing to test for me, I will send you samples for free. So, you can know how confident I am in my products!
3. We have our exclusive and special air and sea logistics channels to ensure the safe delivery of goods. The DDP model does not require customers to clear customs and pay taxes. It will directly appear in front of you, which is door-to-door service
4. Regarding the terms of withholding customs or reissuing lost goods
SRY Laboratory has always adhered to the principle of customer first, sincerely serving every customer with care, but sometimes bad things are inevitable,
If the goods are detained by customs or lost during transportation, we will send you a free replacement as soon as possible. Try to meet all your needs as much as possible to achieve your satisfaction.
5. We support customers to customize their own labels, logos, and brands.
6. We have multiple payment methods
Bank transfer, Alibaba, Bitcoin, USDT, credit card, debit card
We sincerely hope to cooperate with every customer, whether you are an individual user or a distributor. I hope that every user can speak well of our products, and we hope that every distributor can make money and achieve win-win cooperation. If you need anything, please feel free to contact me. I sincerely look forward to working with you!
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp:+86 15377776395
Telegram: peptidegorge

Attachments

• bpc.jpg
    bpc.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
  • hgh.jpg
    hgh.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-05-17_11-22-40.jpg
    photo_2024-05-17_11-22-40.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-05-17_11-22-43.jpg
    photo_2024-05-17_11-22-43.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-05-17_11-22-46.jpg
    photo_2024-05-17_11-22-46.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-05-17_11-22-49.jpg
    photo_2024-05-17_11-22-49.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1
  • semaglutide.jpg
    semaglutide.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1
  • TB.jpg
    TB.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1
  • tirzepatide.jpg
    tirzepatide.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 0
My phone number+8615377776395 cannot use WhatsApp. Tomorrow, I will apply for a new phone card to register a new WhatsApp. I also have accounts for Threma and Single. Threema:6TENDDRJ Single:+8615377776395

Back