Doing a light steroid cycle a waste of time?

Bloqero

Hola my friends. I’m Lee and I’m 5’10’’ and 156 pounds. Not looking to turn into the next Jay Cutler, but I just want some lean gains without side effects.
I’m gonna be 40 years old in 3 months.
What do you think about doing a very light steroid cycle.
Something like primo 300mgs a week + some anavar 20mgs 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?

i like it but stay on anavar 5 weeks straight. don't go on and off. it's a hormone and needs to build up in your system to work the best

Hola my friends. I’m Lee and I’m 5’10’’ and 156 pounds. Not looking to turn into the next Jay Cutler, but I just want some lean gains without side effects.
Something like primo 300mgs a week + some anavar 20mgs 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off?
its not a waste why is it a waste? you can do it for 8 weeks

I think that you have some good options but I would run them solo 500 mg with 200 mg of test

No such thing as the possibility of none. Minimal

Why on and off on the Anavar? It make no sense

I would run some test in there or you will lack androgenic activity and feel like a bitch, lol. Also, makes no sense to run orals like that. Just do 4-6 weeks and get off.

Low dose fine your layout needs help

Back